CHAPTER 16 (+dans POV)

*still in the hospital*

Still in the hospital for 2 weeks, they've discovered I didn't just have a broken rib and nose, no. I also have a tumour in my head. Every time I think of it. I think Dan, I don't wanna die.

Dan has stayed at the hospital for the first week, until the doctors told him to go home. I've been put through medical treatment and all that, but they haven't performed surgery yet.

Every day Dan comes to visit. It breaks my heart that I can't be home with him. I can tell he feels the same.

Everyday, every night, we Skype. We Skype until we fall asleep. The doctors have had to repeatedly end the call for us. Dan brings me chocolates every time he can visit.

This is the worst experience ever.

Suddenly a voice breaks my thoughts.

'Phillip, we will performed the surgery next week, when you're well enough' a nurse says, smiling at me with sympathy. I thank her as she turns to walk out.

* that weekend*

The pain shoots through to my heart, then to my head. Then I feel it everywhere. I can't escape. I want to end this all. I can't see anything, but I can feel doctors holding me down.

I frantically grab my chest where my heart is, screaming. Doctors have got hold of me, I'm not entirely sure why I'm fighting them, I know they're trying to help. But I can't help myself with this.

Suddenly everything goes black. I can't see a thing, I can only manage to hear and feel one thing. And that's my heart beating.

(Dan's POV)

I'm in my room pacing when I get the call. The call from the hospital.

Phil has been put on life support. When they tell me this I immediately hang up. Rarely anyone makes it out alive of life support.

My Philly is dead.

All this, worked up to nothing.

For both of us to have our hearts broken
Phil literally.

I collapse on the floor, this can't be real. I run to Phil's wardrobe and grab one of his jumpers. I put it on and squeeze it tight. I'll never let go of Phil. Ever.

Some how, I know he's alive.

*next few days*

I got another call from the hospital.

Apparently Phil is brain dead.

Yea? Well the hospital can go shove their head up their assholes.

Dicks.

Phil is not, and won't be dead. But... If he is, I'll die with him.

They're taking him off life support tonight. I won't let that happen. Phil and I keep a gun under our bed, I case of emergencies. And I tell you, this is definitely the case for it.

I dress myself in my usual black at around 7:00, an our before they take him off. I know I'll regret this. But it's worth it.

I pick up the gun, I load it.

I mean it when I say I'd kill for Phil.

I walk to the hospital, as I have been doing, and open the doors. I go up to the reception desk and demand for Phil.

The receptionist declines.

I pull out the gun. Gasps fill the hospital. Good.

I demand for him again. I can hear someone dialling on a phone. Probably for the cops.

Good luck with that,

When the receptionist still declines, I shakily pull the trigger. She screams.

I run to room 19. Where Phil is.

I hear sirens. Tears swell in my eyes. Everything goes in slow motion.

I can't hear the sirens anymore. I flick my hair out of my way.

This man infront of me was also the boy who saved me in high school.

This is my husband. And I'm not letting them take that away from me. I will fight for him.

I bend down and hug him tightly. Squeezing his hand.

It all happens at once. I swear he squeezes back. I look at him in alarm. He's alive.
His hand twitches. He's showing me he's alive.

I knew it.

I smile, nothing can take this grin off my face. I squeeze his hand even harder. He also squeezes back.

'Oh Phil' I say as I start to cry. Police burst into the room.

I stop then throwing the gun out the window. 'Look, officers, put me in jail. But just know, Phillip Lester is alive. Look. Phil move your hand!' I say, smiling at Phil, he twitches his fingers.

The police look amazed.

'Alright Daniel, you're coming with us, and for Phil, he'll be marked alive' the officer pulls my by the arm and into his car. But not before informing a doctor about the miracle of my husband.

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Sorry!

-EMILY OUUTTT