CHAPTER 14

*out in a park 6 months after the wedding*

The cold, night, air, playing with my hair. Swishing it along. Doing the same with Dan's hair.

I grab Dan's hand, and hold on tight. I wish this could last forever.

Dan smiles his sweet, sweet smile at me. He quickly pecks me on the cheek as we continue walking.

The only sound to be heard is our feet hitting the concrete pavement and our winter coats ruffling as we walk. 'Lets sit down' Dan suggests, pointing to a seat ahead.

We sit down and start to talk about small things. Everything is perfect. Dan has his arm around me, my arm around his waist.

Laughing and talking along with each other.

'Oi!' I hear a voice coming from the trees behind us.

Dan and I snap our heads around to see a silhouette standing between two bent trees.

I look to Dan in confusion. He doesn't seem to know who it is either.

The person starts towards us. It's Harry. Dan and I jump back from the seat and take a step back.

My gripping at Dan's hand even tighter than before. Dan's crushing under his breath.

We still have never gotten on with Harry, Leo or Oliver.

Harry was always the worst with us.

'W-what do you want' Dan quivers. My mouth still too dry to speak a word. Dan's grip tightens on my hand. I shuffle closer to him.

Harry just stands there. As if he's studying us. His eyes go from my face, to mine and Dan's hands. He spots the wrings.  He bursts out laughing. His curly hair flicking back when he flings his head back.

Dan's face contorts, angrily. 'You're married?!' Harry stops laughing and looks us in the eye, a smirk playing at his lips. His green eyes narrowed at us.

'So what?!' Dan almost yells. Harry is obviously drunk. But that doesn't clear the fact that he's mocking us.

Harry steps around the chair and stands in front of Dan and I.

I can feel Dan shuffle closer to me.

Harry grabs My arms and pushing me up against the tree behind me. Prying my hand from Dan's.

'DAN!' I scream. Reaching out for him. Dan attempts to grab my hand but fails.

'I always told you, you were a gay faggot! Didn't I?! Now you're making stupid YouTube videos' you worthless junk.' Harry yells in my face.

Suddenly, Harry's on the ground cringing. I look at Dan in surprise. He just punched Harry in the back of his head.

Dan grabs my hand and we run all the way home. When we get to our apartment we slam the door shut. I sink against the door. Tears swelling up in my eyes.

Dan sinks down next to me. He puts his arm around me and I lean into his shoulder. Dan, still holding my shoulders, stands up pulling my with him, we go to the lounge and sit down.

We cuddle up together in silence. I sob into his chest. I don't get Harry, he came to find us, in an attempt of assault?

Dan rubs his thumb against my palm, soothing me and kissing my hair.

'Don't listen to him, Phil, you're a wonderful being. You're not a faggot' Dan whispers.

I look up and kiss him on the forehead. He smiles at me and leans in to kiss me on my lips.

We hold the kiss for a bit. I'm glad I stopped to see if he was okay all those years ago.

I'm glad I don't have to know what would've happened if I hadn't.

We stop kissing and cuddle again. My body melding into his. His warmth calming me, I almost forget about the previous events.

My eyes start to feel heavier, and finally I fall asleep. 'I love you...' Is all i manage to say before I'm completely unconscious.

'I love you too'

*2 days later*

Dan and I are sat on the lounge, Dan in his sofa crease, me on the other side of the lounge. Both of us on our laptops.

Both of us are scrolling on tumblr.

Just for fun, I go onto the #amazingphil tag. I scroll down, a couple of drawings, memes. Then I realise.

'Dan!'

'Mmm?'

'We haven't uploaded the video'

'What video?'

'The wedding one'

Dan gets up and grabs my hand to follow him. He brings his laptop and we go sit on our bed.

We edit, and we upload. Now, we wait.

My hands start to shake, with nervousness, but I can't get the grin off my face.

I hug Dan. Now they finally know.

I go onto YouTube to look at the views.

70

100

208

4,000

10,000

'10,000!' I gasp, and jump at Dan. '10,00 VIEWS ALREady ?!' I practically scream.

Dan, to stunned to speak, goes to the comment section. The comments go:

'Omg.'

'Crafting right now, literally!'

'OMG PHAN IS FREAKEN REAL'

And a lot more.

'This is, amazing.' Dan says, looking me in the eyes. 'I knew they'd love it.' He says smiling.

---------------------------

Authors note:

So! That was a longer chapter than usual 😂

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

I WAS SCREAMING, I WISH THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED OML

Kk imma go now, bye.

-Emily oouutt