CHAPTER THREE

When I get to my maths class, I'm the first one there. 'Hello sir' I greet my teacher, who is currently looking at his computer. 'Hello Phil !' He replies cheerfully looking up at me with a big smile.

I go and stand behind my chair, at the front. I place my bag on the back of my chair, and grab out my stuff and put it all on my desk. As time goes on, more and more people file into the class room.

The last people of course are the boys. 'Hello sir.' They chorus. 'Hello Oliver, hello Harry, hello Leo' sir say not even looking up from his computer this time. Ugh, yay, you know the unspoken of names. As they walk past Harry knocks my book and pencil case off the desk.

I give him a death stare and quickly gather up my things. And put them back on my desk. As the lesson goes on, I can't stop thinking of Dan. I doubt anything will happen between us though.

The lesson seems to go on forever. I look at my watch tapping my foot on the floor. Only 10 more minutes till I can get out of here. Maybe if I just- 'phil!, what's the answer?' I bolt my head up 'I um, what?' I say in panic. I can already feel my face going red.

'10' I hear a whisper behind me. '10!' I immediately say. A bit too fast maybe. 'Correct!' Sir says with another big smile on his face. I must look very surprised. I look behind me to see who told me the answer. 'Hi, my name's Chris!' A boy sitting behind me says. 'Uh, hi' I say 'did you?...' 'Yes I did just tell you the answer, you're welcome.' He says smiling.

I smile and turn back around, just as the bell goes.

'Class dismissed!' The teacher pretty much yells across the class room. After that, all you can hear is the ruffling of books being picked up, and the scraping of chairs against the floor.

____________________________________________________________
Authors note:

Hello!! So, how'd you all like my other chapter!

Comment

Share

Vote

Xx Emily ouuttt bruh