Chapter 2

awwww yeaaa! Chapter 2, coming at ya!

This is Zandabelle's Dress -------------------------------------------->

      *                     *                               *                                   *                                          *

     I let out a sigh and sat down on the corner of my bed. That's when everthing came flooding into my brain. What's going to happen to my parents? Are they okay? What's going to happen to me? My mind was realing and I was starting to panic. I was taking deep breaths, trying to control myself, when Madeline walked through the door.

     "Zandabelle!" She breathed.

     Suddenly I was being layed back onto the bed while Madeline instructed me to take deep breaths. Soon I was back to normal, but fighting back tears.

     "Zandabelle what's wrong?" Madeline asked.

     "Wha'ts going on with my parents? Do they know what happend?" I asked.

     "They believe you ran away." She said solemly.

     "What! I would never do that!" I exlaimed.

     "I know sweety. We don't know yet how you got here or if you can go back. We're going to have to sit tight for a while. We're doing all we can. When we figure all this out, I'm going to get you home." Madeline reassured me.

     "Thank you." I whispered.

     "Okay. Let's see how many of these clothes actually will fit you." She said, standing up.

     "Where did you get all these clothes?" I asked.

     "I had a daughter. She was about your size when she got into trouble." Madeline explained.

     "What kind of trouble?" As soon as it left my mouth I realized how disrespectful it was. "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to." I quickly said.

     "It's okay. She was a very rebellious child. Once she turned fifteen she ran off. She got into trouble with one of the bad vampires on the outskirts of the kingdom. The next day our guards brought us the news. The vampire had killed her." She said.

     "Oh my god." I breathed.

     "Well, that's enough sad talk for right now. Let's try on some clothes." Madeline said.

     We were in the room for one hour trying on clothes. When we were finally done I had 4 ball gowns, 6 knee length dresses, 10 pairs of jeans, 15 graphic t-shirts, and 7 pairs of shorts. The bureu was full of undergarmets and there was a full jewelry box. Madeline told me dinner would be at 5:00.

     I pulled on the black and red dress and then headed down the stairs. I entered the room and saw Ulric in a black suite and Madeline  in a silver dress. I heard the other door opened and Vincent sauntered in wearing black jeans, a black dress shirt, and a white tie. He winked at me before taking his seat at the table. I blushed before sitting down as well.