Chapter 10 - Big Hearts, Small Wishes

Erin

I was shaking, my eyes were tightly closed.

What should I do?

I couldn't move, my ankle was twisted and the fact that I was quivering in fear didn't help.

I felt the man draw closer, and closer.

"How long do you plan to stay on the ground?"

My heart stopped.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw Levi there, kneeling down on me.

More tears fell. I made a promise to stop crying in front of this guy to make him think I wasn't weak.

But I was just so happy.

"Can you get up?" He asks.

I nodded yes and stood up, I stumbled and almost fell again but Levi caught me right in time.

He took a quick glance at my foot.

"It's fine, really. There's no need for you to-"

Levi swooped me up and the next thing I knew was that he was carrying me, bridal style.

Normally I would force him to put me down, but this time I had no choice. I couldn't walk. And I was really lucky that it was only Levi who bumped into me.

My arms were clinging on his neck. He was so close to me that I could actually hear his breathing. And not to mention my head was resting on his chest so I could perfectly hear his heartbeat.

What the?! Stop that, Erin! Are you going mad?!?!

"Say, Jaeger..." Levi snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"What the hell were thinking going out that late on your own?!"

Psh, it wasn't that late...

"I-"

Levi glares at me, his eyes were giving out mixed emotions I couldn't read.

Sigh

"I'm sorry..."

***

Levi

It was already past 9pm when Erin and I got back to her place. She fell asleep while I was carrying her so I had no choice but to bring her up to her room.

And that's how the day ended, with me tucking a peaceful, sleeping brat in bed.

I couldn't help but notice the small framed picture of her family that was on the side table of the bed.

I took hold of it, and analyzed every bit of it.

"She does look a lot her..." I whispered to myself.

I placed the thing back down, making sure that it was where it originally was.

And as I was about to leave, a warm touch grasped my hands.

I turned and saw Erin, who was asleep but had but right hand on mine.

"Please stay..." She murmurs.

I smiled.

"Sure..."

***

Erin

Yawn..!

"Good morning, world!" I squealed.

"Huh? What? What the-"

I turned to the side if my bed, there was Levi, who had his head resting on the bed but his body sat on the floor.

"Levi?! What are you doing here?!"

He yawns and stretches too, "You asked me to stay, didn't you..?"

"Please stay..."

My faced turned tomato red.

"I-I... I didn't mean that! Why do always take thing so seriously?!"

Levi let's out a chuckle. "You sounded pretty serious to me..."

Grrr, this guy!

"Whatever!" I snorted, jumping off the bed.

***
"I didn't know you were a great cook..!" Levi says, stuffing his face with pancakes made by yours truly.

"There's a lot of thing you don't know about me..." I slyly said.

He rolls his eyes. "Jush becaushe you can cook doeshn't mean you're that shmart." He tried to say.

I giggled. "Shut up and finish your food first."

He kept on chowing down. Who would have thought the 'most bad ass' guy in our school has a soft side for pancakes?

Well, certainly not you.

Ugh, my inner conscious needs to learn to shut up.

***
hALLLLOOOOO :3

So this is another chapter, it's pretty short, but I hope you still enjoy it anyways xD

And about that bet...

Please help me you guys :'((

I don't want to be a slave for a week Dx

That's all.

Mwehehehhehe

- thefabulousbyotch