[CHAPTER-5]

I fucked up. You fucked up. But don't ever say I don't love you. That's all I ever it.
-Unknown

TONI

That night I dreamed about her, about Emma. They say when someone appears in your dream it means that, that person misses you. Maybe Emma missed me. What's wrong in believing such things? After all we all live with a believe. We all live with a hope.

My phone rang, it was a call from an unknown number. I picked it.

"Hello, Toni Mahfud there? "

"Yes" I replied.

"I'm Chris, from fashion magazine, we saw your photo shoot pictures and I loved them. Maybe we can meet somewhere for the discussion" what? Is that even possible.

"Thank you"

"Would you like to be the model for our magazine? " omg, this is surely a dream.

"What? Definitely I would love to" I relied.

"Okay then, I would like to meet to tomorrow at my office in Berlin at 12pm. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, thank you" it was more than okay.

Its my dream to become a model some day. It's a just a step towards it, towards my big dream. I know I'll achieve what I want if I work hard. Life is as such, work hard and you get what you deserve.

The bell rang, I rushed towards the door to open it. Mom and dad. Mom hugged me tight and asked " you ate well?"

"Yes I did" I replied and smiled.

"How was your trip? " I further asked.

"It was good, but we missed you Toni" she said.

"I know mom, we'll go together next time"

"Dad, I'll be going Berlin tomorrow" my dream is waiting.

"Okay" he replied.

"Why?"

"I might be on magazine's cover?"

"What? God, that's amazing" she says as she hugs me.

"I know" I am excited.

"Well, at what time will you leave?"

"Around ten am"

EMMA

I couldn't sleep that night. Thinking what I did, was it wrong? I don't think so. They deserved to hear it, I wanted to take out all my anger once.

I'm that kind of rude person who likes selected people. Its not that I don't like my parents, after all they are my parents how can I not like them. Its just the anger which is loaded inside me. And bullet comes out without warning.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

As I see there are many ghost reader here. Just reminding you guys to vote and comment. Comment anything, even a hey just for a prove that you guys read my work and like it. I really love when people comment. Thank you lovelies :)