[CHAPTER-1]

EMMA

I was warm, it was the sunlight that was falling on me. I opened my eyes and I realized I was on a bed.

I looked around and found I was in a big room. I tried to get but but my organs we're hurting.

The last thing I remember was that I was dead, but I'm sure that this is not how the afterlife looks like. I remember being in blood but now I was in a neat shirt. It wasn't soaked with blood.

Where am I? As I walked towards the door a vase fell down. As I was picking it up someone entered. I turned back to look and saw the most gorgeous human being.

He had the cheekbones that one could die for, eyes to drown in. His muscles we're vissible though the white tee-shirt he wore.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Okay I told myself, I should stop looking at him now.

"I'm fine I think..." I replied still being enchanted with his beauty.

"Well what happened with you..you were almost dead when I saw you."

Alomst dead, sure.

"I fell down the waterfall. I don't know how" I seriously didn't knew.

"Okay..well I'm Toni Mahfud." He introduced himself.

"I'm Emma Williams. And thank you so much Toni for helping me, for saving my life, I don't know what would have happened if you wouldn't help. Thank you so much"

"Don't thank me, that was I think what any person would do"

No he was so wrong...no stranger help these days.

"Thank you." I told him again.

TONI

At that moment when she looked at me I skipped a heartbeat. I was happy and nervous at the same time. This feeling was weird.

I looked at her smile which were giving me electrical impulses, I was shivering. I wanted to hold her tight and never let her go. She was the most beautiful thing.

"Umm..well where am I?" she asked.

"My house" I replied and she laughed.

"I meant the location..." Oh. Of course.

"Hamburg"

"Oh..that's great because I'm from Berlin so its close...I can so there..I'll just call someone to pick me up. But wait, fuck I don't know where I phone is, I probably dropped it somewhere.."

"You can use mine, and if you want I can drop you"I offered her with I hope that she will accept it.

"No its okay...thank you I just need the phone."

She took the phone. I watched as her fingers were quickly dialed a number. I looked at her eyes, they were beautiful.

"Hey..Liam can you come and pick me I'm wait...Toni tell me the address. "

I told her the address and admired the way she looked.

She returned me the phone and said
"thank you Liam will be here in another 2 hours..I'll just go..and.."

"No, you can wait here. Its mine. And I think you might be hungry."

"Yes..and can I just ask a thing? "

"Sure. "

"For how long I have been here?"

"Two days"

"Oh.."

"Yes..you we're unconscious and doctor said it was normal because you had some internal injury due to the water but there no need to worry it was minute and its perfect now."

"Toni, you don't know how much it means. Thank you.. I'll never be able to thank you enough. "

A/N : hello, pheww..I updated soon lol. Guys I'm not from Germany so I know nothing about Germany and therefore I know nothing about Hamburg or Berlin so if there is some mistake let me know. If you are from Germany message me because i need you help. All I know is that Toni lives in Hamburg so I wrote Hamburg here. Thank you guys..please vote. And comment if you want. Thank you.
-Esha