-10-

Marvin's P.O.V...

I didn't want anything. I didn't even want to see my own friends. Nothing could fix this pain. The pain of heartbreak. I just want to know one thing. I want to know why he did this to me.

"Marvin! Get down here!" My mom yelled. I walked down the stairs and stood on the first step. She was at the door, pointing at the person. It's Rafael. She walked away, as soon as I walked to the door.

"Hey, how are you doing? You should come back to school. It's been two days." He said to me. I don't care. It could be two weeks. It could be a month. Or two. Is this really how my senior year is going? "I'm terrible but, who cares. Im not going back." I said.

"Marvin, please. You need to." He begged. I wouldn't know how to face it. Face seeing my boyfriend, or whatever he is, with him. No way. "Please. Come on. You missed April Fools Day on Friday. And you missed Monday. And not Tuesday. Hurry up. We're gonna be late." He said.

I motioned him to come inside. "I'll go get ready." I said, walking up the stairs as slow as possible. Wait, why was my mom still here? "Mom! Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I came to get my wallet and phone." She yelled, from somewhere. I sighed. I don't want to go to school, for fuck's sake. I went to my closet and picked out a random shirt and jeans. It didn't matter anymore.

...

We were at school. In Spanish class. And Alexander is sitting next to me. Sitting. Next. To. Me. How dare he? Elizabeth and Yesenia were in their same seats. "Can I move my seat?" I asked, raising my hand. Elizabeth and Yesenia looked up at me. Glaring.

"No! Stay in that seat. You picked it, you stay in it until the end of the year." The teacher said. I felt so uncomfortable. I felt sick to my stomach. I quickly glanced at Alex. He looked okay. He's happy with him, I bet.

"Marvin! Ah, your boyfriend Jake is so cute. I've seen him on social media. Show him to us in person!" Elizabeth squealed at me. What the fuck is she talking about? I gave her a confused look. She gave me a look and then moved her eyes to Alex. Then back at me.

"Ha, whaaaat?" I asked, pretending not to be obvious, but meaning to be. You know what I mean. Why am I doing this? He looked up and glanced at me. I saw. I swear he did. "Yeah, you know. Blue eyes and brown hair. Taller than you." Who is Jake? He's probably not even real. "Oh, ha. Jake is not." I said.

"You're with Jake?" Yesenia asked, looking up. I shrugged. I didn't want to go along with this anymore. "Yeah! I saw. Jake told me himself!" Liz said to her. Alexander tapped my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "You're with Jake?" He asked. I turned back around to face Liz and Yesi. "The new guy Jake?" Alex asked Elizabeth. She nodded. A new guy? I haven't even seen him. "Stop talking! Get your work done, or else you're all getting detention."

"Detention with him? No fucking thanks." I hissed. I felt so mad at him. "If I hear you talk one more time, I will give you detention. Be quiet!" She yelled at our table.

"Oooh. The gay couple has drama." One of his, used to be, friends says. I don't argue. Instead, I say "What gay couple? My boyfriend isn't in this classroom." Why did I say that? Oh my god. "You didn't j-" Alex cut himself off. Exactly, bitch. Shut up.

...

Fredrick was all over Alex. In fact, Alex was on his lap. At the table in front of ours, during lunch. I wanted to cry. But I couldn't. I was going to meet my 'boyfriend'. "Hey! Jake, over here!" Yesenia yelled at someone. Minutes later, a guy with blue eyes was standing in front of me. And he was hot. But I don't want him. I want the guy with braces. The one with Fredrick. Fuck.

Alexander's P.O.V...

I glanced, every now and then, at Marvin. He's with Yesenia and Elizabeth. Oh, and Rafael. Then the new guy Jake went over to them. Marvin's boyfriend, I guess. That's what Yesenia and Elizabeth said. Fredrick turned my head, so I faced him. "I love you, baby." He said, kissing me.

I kissed back, scooting more up on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck, pulling his head closer. "It feels so good to have you." He said, pulling away from me. I smiled. "Oh, the pleasure will be mine." I said, smirking.

Marvin's P.O.V...

I glanced at Alexander. Fredrick and him were eating each other's faces off. "Oh, the pleasure will be mine." Alexander said to him. I felt sick again. I can't believe this. What if he cheated on me? What if all he said was a lie? He didn't love me. I knew I shouldn't have said 'I love you'. And I didn't.

"You're gonna pretend to be his boyfriend." Elizabeth said, in a low voice so no one else could hear. Well, besides Yesenia, Rafael, and I. I shook my head. This is wrong. I don't want this. "No, i-it's fine. I don't need fake relationships. I'm not gonna provoke anything. Because I still love him." I said, in a sad tone.

Jake looked at me. And sat down, right next to me. "I know what that feels like. My girlfriend did that to me. She left me for some other guy. I cried for months. But then, I realized, everything she did around me, seemed so awkward. So distant. I had to move on. And I did." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Then, she's a fucking bitch." I said. She doesn't deserve him. I bet he's a really special guy. "Yeah, that's what I said. Haha." He said. But wait. Alexander didn't seem awkward. So what could it mean. I need to find out. I need an explanation from Alex. I stood up and walked towards them two.

"Tell me why you did this." I said, staring him and Fredrick down. They both stood up. "Let's go. You don't need to explain anything to him." Fredrick said, as he kissed Alexander's cheek. They walked away. Why did they do this? Why? What's going on?

------------------------------------
HA, oops? Vote. Thanks.