Mark-Who Was That?

Ok guys, so I decided to change the title format a little because titles take too long and are too spoiler-y. So from now on, all of my chapters would be like angst, romantic, cute, fluff etc. So I just wanted to tell you guys that before I get into the story!
============

As you looked around the park, all you wondered was 'what will he say to me?' or 'will he break up with me?'

You had just been in a phone call with Mark and his voice sounded serious and cold. You didn't know what was going to happen.

You were scared.

Mark and you have been in a relationship for a good 4 years and ever since last week, he's been acting cold towards you and you had no idea why he was like that.

The thoughts of him having another person lingered around your mind but you constantly brush them off since you always believed that your boyfriend was a good guy and will stay true towards you.

Now, you were thinking if you were wrong.

"Y/n-ah," a voice calls behind you.

You immediately turn around and see who the voice came from since you didn't recognize it.

When you turned around, your eyes widen in shock of what you saw in front of you. A guy, about a foot taller than you, with brownish red hair and a jaw-bone that was sharper than a knife stood in front of you smiling. (Sorry, SeHun is my current bias-wrecker in EXO rn...)

"Oh SeHun? Is that really you?" you asked astonished at the figure in front of you.

"Who else," he said cooly and hugged me tightly.

It's been a couple years since you've seen him. He was your brother's best friend since middle school and since so many years have passed, you couldn't really recognize him very well.

"How long has it been since I've seen you little kid?" he ruffles your hair and smiles at you.

Mark walked to the park filled with confidence and brimming with happiness-until he saw you with a guy he's never bet before.

He somewhat hid behind a bush and tried to listen to the conversation the two of you were having.

He only heard a couple words of each sentence but enough to know that you two went way back.

Mark's blood boiled and he rose out of the bush and strode towards the two of you.

"Y/n-ah, who's this?" Mark asks right when he sees you.

"Ah, Mark, this is my brother's best friend since middle school, Oh SeHun," she smiles and SeHun stuck his hand out to shake Mark's.

Mark took SeHun's hand and shook it a little too hard.

Finally after letting go of SeHun's hand, SeHun spoke, "I heard you and this little kid here were dating. You treat her well or I'll tell her brother to come and drag her home wherever you guys are. I'll be heading home now y/n-ah, I'll talk to you soon."

"So, Mark," y/n said breaking the silence, "what'd you want to say to me?"

"Before we talk about that, why was that guy even with you? I clearly said that I wanted to meet you and JUST you," he emphasized the word 'just' so you would get it.

"Mark, I met him when I was waiting for you. We haven't seen each other in years and I wanted to catch up on things with him and my brother," you said, trying to hide the fact that you were nervous.

"Perhaps, Mark, are you jealous of SeHun?" you asked gaining a tiny hint of confidence.

"No I wasn't. Why would I be jealous of him? He's too tall and his jaw line is too sharp. It can cut you when you touch it," Mark said looking down.

You notice a slight blush on him as you look at his face. 

"Mark, are you blushing?"

"No. Like I'd ever blush..."

"Now, what'd you want to tell me? By the way, I'll take that as you WERE jealous and that you WERE blushing," you smirked sheepishly at him.

"Hey! I was not!"

"Whatever you say Mr. Jealous~" you cooed childishly at him.

"Jagiya!!! I wasn't jealous! Aish, seriously y/n-ah, you'll be the death of me. Put that behind, what I wanted to say was that this is important," he changed from a cute looking piece of dim-sum to a serious looking man that was ready to kill someone.

"What is it?" you asked curious.

He got down on one knee and held your hand, looking up at you making you speak without thinking, "Get up! People are looking at you!"

"Jagiya, I don't care. All I need is for you to listen. Y/n, it's been a good four years with you and I can't believe you chose me over all of those other guys. Just thinking about that makes me the happiest guy on earth! I promise that I won't ever hurt you and will make YOU the happiest girl on earth. So, y/f/n, will you do this man the honor of marrying him?"

A single tear slipped out of your eye and you pulled him to his feet.

You were speechless and all you could do was nod repeatedly and wish that this wasn't a dream.

"Thank you, jagiya. Saranghae," Mark says and slipped the ring onto your finger.

Without thinking, you grabbed him and hugged him so tightly, like he would suddenly disappear from you.

"Saranghae, Mark. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know that I'll be happy as long that I'm with you," you said, crying into his shoulder.

GOT7 Imagines//SEMI COMPLETE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें