Chapter 28

A/N~ Sorry i haven't been updating. Marching band is taking all my free time away.

Jason's P.O.V

I woke up and looked down at the person in my arms. As i kissed Percy's forehead, as he started to stir, "Morning, sexy." I whispered in his ear.

"Huh?" Percy asked looking up at me, still half asleep.

I chuckled and wiped the drool off of Percy's chin with the blanket, "I said Morning sexy."

Percy rubbed his eyes, "Oh *yawn*
morning to you too, love." He cuddled to my side, "So we actually had sex last night, right?"

I blushed at Percy's question, "Y-yeah...why?"

Percy shrugged, "Just making sure it was real." Percy sat up and winced in pain. He simply ignored it and smiled at me, "I have a surprise for you! I was planning to tell you the day we met the three new campers, but you know...i didn't have a chance to tell you. I was just going to have Piper or someone to tell you."

"A surprise?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. He nodded eagerly "And what is the surprise?"

"I cant believe that today is the day! It slipped my mind completely! Oh they're gonna be here soon! I have to get ready!" Percy yelled looking down at his iPod touch. He got out of bed and crumpled to the floor curling up in pain.

I tried to help him up but when i jumped out of bed, i tripped on the sheets that were tangled around my legs. I crashed into the floor right besides him, "Fuuuuuck," i mumbled with my face against the floor.

Percy laughed at me as he tried his best to get up. He just ended up falling on top of me . I groaned in pain as Percy laughed harder. He sat on my back, "You okay there? You went down pretty hard."

I propped myself up on my elbows and, looked over my shoulder at him with a smirk, "I'm fine. What about you? Did i make you that sore?"

Percy's face went red. He brought his hand down on my back, "Sh-shut up!"

"Ow! Okay, im sorry! I'll go get you some Ambrosia."

He crawled off my back, "Okay." I stood up and quickly went down stairs to grab the Ambrosia.

As i got the Ambrosia from the cabinet Percy kept it in, Stormy came up to me and sat on top of my foot, "Hey Stormy! Watcha doing right there?" I pick him up and made my way back upstairs.

When i walked into Percy's room, he was up against his bed frame and looking down at his iPod touch. He looked up and smiled, "You and Stormy look adorable together!" He cooed.

"Do we?" I asked handing the Ambrosia to Percy. I sat by him and placed stormy on my lap, "I didn't know."

"Well you do." Percy said nibbling on the Ambrosia. When he was finished he picked Stormy up from my lap. I smiled at him, when he layed his head on my lap and cradled Stormy to his chest.

After a long silence Percy spoke up, "Hey Jason..."

"Yes?"

Percy let go of Stormy, and sat up on my lap so he was looking at me, "Im happy that you still like me. I dont I would've lasted much longer without you in my world."

I pressed my lips against his forehead, "Percy, i dont like you. I love you."

Percy played with the collar of my shirt, "You lying to me..."

I lifted his head up by the chin, "I'm not lying to you. The past few weeks I've been in my own personal hell without you. I will die if you were ever mad at me again, because i love you Perseus Jackson."