Chapter 26

Percy's P.O.V

After Naida shooed me away, i walked back to my cabin in silence. My conversion with the nymph kept playing in my head. Why did Naida ask me if i still liked Jason? Why'd she act so nervous after i said yes?

I sighed and opened my cabin door. "It's probably nothing. Naida is just worried for me." I whispered to myself before crawling in bed.

In all honesty, i miss Jason. I know he didn't mean any if that, but i also know he doesn't think before he says.

I pulled the sheets closer to me, "Jason, i love you so much. Why do you have to always speak your mind?"
------------------------------------------------------------

Nico's P.O.V

I shadow traveled out of percy's cabin. I slowly made my way to Jason's cabin. I need to tell Jason what i just heard.

I knocked on Jason's door and it immediately opened, "Nico! I have something to tell you!" He screamed.

"So do i....." i whispered

Jason blinked, "Are you okay, Neeks?" I nodded, "That's a lie. You look like you're about to drop any second. Get in here and sit." Jason demanded.

I walked in and sat on his couch, "Just give me a second. Im still in shock."

After about 3 minutes of silence i looked up at Jason, and smiled, "I heard something that would make you happy."

Jason chuckled, "Did Naida tell you her and Percy's conversation?"

My smile fell, "What conversation? I haven't seen Naida today?"

"Oh......" Jason blushed lightly, "You dont know. Well its nothing important."

"Nothing important my ass! What happened, Jason? Im now intrigued."

Jason blushed deeper, "Its nothing really....Naida and i where talking and Percy came. I hid in a bush so he wouldn't see me, and Percy told Naida that he still liked me....."

I smiled and hugged Jason, "Well i just heard Percy say he still loved you. Thats what i wanted to tell you."

Jason hugged me back, "Im glad he hasn't lost all hope in me. I really do want to make things right between us again, but i dont know how."

I smirked and Jason's eyes widened, "I know that look! Nico, whatever you have in mind is a big no! Thats your evil plan face!"

"Yes it is." I chuckled, "Now do you want to hear the damn plan or not?"

Jason ran his hand through his hair, "I know im going to regret this decision, but lets hear it."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Jason's P.O.V

Nico smirk grew and he whispered his plan in my ear. My face grew hot and i pushed Nico away, "THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU NICO! HE'S SURLY NEVER FORGIVE ME IF I DID THAT!"

" I know its a stupid idea," Nico sighed, "But i think you should really consider it. You never know how he will react to it, Jason. The outcome can be horrible or amazing. Personally, i think it would help your relationship." He walked to the door and opened it, "Just think about it, Jason. This is what Percy needs. You of all people should've picked up on the hints by now." Nico closed the door behind him.

I sat on my bed and pulled at my hair, "I going to do it. I love you Percy, i hope you're prepared for what's to come....."

A/N~ I know its a short chapter! The next one will be longer, i promise!