| p r e f a c e |

- | - | -

WAIT FOR ME
| b o o k | 1 |

By mwzxxx

----

ONE PIECE X READER

Wouldn't an average, nineteen year old wish to go to school and achieve their dreams? After all, doesn't everyone want to pursue success?

But that's not the case for (Y/N). She is a rebellious nineteen year old who doesn't want to go to school. Her dream is to become a pirate but with all her problems, can she achieve that?

Thrown into a discipline school for delinquents, she struggles to adapt and escape at the same time. Pushing everyone aside, she tries to focus solely on her goal. But that's not an easy task.

Will (Y/N) be able to survive in the dangerous place known as Dressrosa Academy and reach her goal?

She has something she must do: a matter of life and death.

Time is running out.

She might not be able to make it.

~

EXCERPT

"Do you even know where the hell we are?!" He laughs humorlessly. "A school for delinquents, that's where."

"I thought that you'd be different." I whisper quietly, my voice softening so that he's unable to hear.

"What insults are you sputtering under your breath now?" He accuses, his gaze never breaking.

I stare into his eyes, searching for something but I fail to find it. "Nothing." I finally say in a flat voice.

I turn around on my heel and walk out the cafeteria doors. What else should I have expected from a lowly pirate? I can't believe that I'd actually thought that he would—no. My defenses are breaking.

I can't let anyone in.

I don't want to hurt anyone.

This place is really getting to me.

— { 4 | d e t e n t i o n }

----

WARNING!

May contain SPOILERS, later in the book!

Do NOT read UNLESS you are past MARINEFORD.

You have been warned...

~

This book is appropriate for ages 12+!

Don't worry if you're wondering whether or not it has anything inappropriate. It's completely okay as long as you're fine with the frequent use of the word 'hell'. Some consider it a swear word while others don't so it depends.

----

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome!

This is Wait for me, a fanfiction story of One Piece.

This is my first fanfiction so bear with me and please tell me if I have any mistakes! I'm trying to improve here. Additionally, I want to make this story good and enjoyable!

But no hate!
I'm not exactly a great writer. I'm aspiring to be better but no one can be the best obviously.

This story will not be too long. But not too short either. I just hate how some authors drag out the story so much that the plot is forgotten. And don't worry! There are some authors out there who choose to edit the story before they finish it causing it to take so long for it to be completed. I will complete the story first before editing and correcting errors.

If you have any questions, ask away. And if anything is confusing in any way at all or if there are any plot holes, please notify me right away!

Another important thing! If I'm not displaying a person personality properly or not correctly at all, please give me tips and ways to correct it.

Most updates will happen on
Friday's.
But if I get impatient, it'll be random.

I'd also appreciate the support because I tend to lose my motivation to do things really often...

Thanks!

I really hope you all enjoy this story!

You may continue...

~ mwzxxx

----

DISCLAIMER!

One Piece and all characters except you and original characters belong to Eichiro Oda.

----

IMPORTANT NOTE!

I've noticed that many of you tend to skip over the prologue and go straight to the first chapter. Please don't skip it! The prologue may not make sense in the beginning but it is relevant later in the story. Thank you for reading!

----

| 4/22/16 — 4/22/17 |

- | - | -