Troubles keep knocking at my door....

Author: HELLO GUYS!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me to keep you waiting for this long but hey! I was having exams!!! But finally your wait is over!!! Here is the next chapter!!! ENJOY!!!

******************************************************************************************************************************

recap:

"She kicks me, punches me, and even throws her apple on me and then she calls me a cry baby! How awesome friends have I got!" Jake muttered and got up at super slow speed. This earned him my death glare, which by the way people...is very...deathly......and he hurried towards his car and we sped off.

Looking at the scenery zooming by, last night dream slowly started to make way in my mind. Shaking myself, I tried to think about something else. My mind drifted towards school and I cringed.....

I don't like schools, especially Mondays....

CHAPTER 2: TROUBLES KEEP KNOCKING AT MY DOOR!!!

Eva's P.O.V.

I was so not a morning person. And my mind kept sauntering towards my dream. My past was something I would happily like to forget. Yet how strange it may sound, I did not. I don't want to forget my mom's smiles, her dimples,  her soothing voice, her violet eyes and how they shone when she laughed. I was too small yet each moment is so vividly embedded in my mind. Sometimes they seem so real that I feel I could almost touch them. Touch her.

Suddenly a warm hand touched my shoulder. Startled from my thoughts, I realised Jake shaking me and calling my name. His face showed irritation and I realised that we had reached school.

"Back to earth missy! God! How do you even do it?" Jake practically shouted.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Space out like that. I mean I was calling you out for five minutes now and you were sitting like a dummy!!!! MAN!!!!! YOU WEREN'T EVEN BLINKING!!!!! I knew you were in possession of a creepy, evil, psychotic dummy ghost!!!!" This was your typical Jake.

"Jake would you freaking calm down! And no I am not in possession of any creepy, evil dummy ghost as you say!! IDIOT!!!" With this I got out of the car and started towards school. Jake did not follow me since I was not in a very good mood and Jake knew better to leave me alone.

Sighing I walked through a sea of people towards my locker without really looking where I was going. I kept my head down. It gave me a sense of being invisible. All was going well when I suddenly tripped and fell hard on my knees. My glasses had fallen off. As I searched for it I saw someone was stepping on it. Looking up I saw who it was. Bethany. And surrounding her were her friends.

Let me introduce Bethany. She was your typical cheerleader. A school slut who wore clothes shorter than your six year old sister and looked like a makeup factory. Her strong perfume almost made me throw up. She and her bimbo friends were a real pain in my a**. I thought they all had brains smaller than a peanut. But bad thing was they ruled the school and somehow thought they had every right to bully others. Especially me.

"Well, well if it isn't our favourite Evey darling! Looking for our missing brain are we? said Bethany in her sing song voice but to me it was filled with malice. All her friends like the dumbheads they were started giggling as laughing somehow fingding this extremely funny. See told ya. Peanut size brains.

"Go search in the dustbin nerdy." With this Bethany slid my glasses towards me. I dont know how but I managed to keep my temper in check when all I want wanted to slap her plastic face and humiliate her so much that there wouldn't be any corner for her to hide. But I didn't do any of this. All I could do was grit my teeth and get up keeping my head down when suddenly I was pushed down by another of those girls.