Nico's special Christmas

Oboi do I have a good story for you all. Prepare for some real nosebleeds. Hopefully lol. I'd just like to take a moment to thank all that have supported me, its really comforting to know people actually like my stories haha. Anyways, onto the story!

==================================================================

Nico's P.O.V.

"What do you mean you won't be here for Christmas?" I said, bolting up to look at Maki who was gazing out my window.

"It means what it means. Papa is taking me on a trip to America to take a two week medicine course." She didn't look at me, keeping her eyes on the snow falling softly outside.

"But Maki! You promised me-"

"I know what I promised. But I can't stop Papa from doing what he wants." She looked at me and I saw that tears in her eyes. She ran over to me and hugged me, gently kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry." She pulled away and ran out of my room. I ran to my door and watched her slam the front door shut.

I closed my eyes, sighing heavily. There goes all of my romantic plans. I gently set my fingers on my cheek where her lips were only a second before and blushed. What the hell was that? What did it mean?

I sighed out of frustration and shut my door, flopping onto my bed with its silky sheets and plush interior. The only thing that ran through my mind was that it would all be so much better with Maki.

*two weeks later*

I sighed as I slipped my house key into the lock, turning it until the lock clicked. I pulled the key out and turned the knob, pushing the door open and walking inside. Christmas lunch with the kids wasn't the best way I wanted to spend my afternoon but, did I have any other choice? No.

I shut the door to the apartment, leaning my back against it with my eyes closed. Since Mama was taking the kids out for a day at the amusement park, I had the place to myself. My eyes shot open when I heard rustling coming from my room. I swallowed nervously and slowly began walking towards my bedroom door.

I gripped the knob tightly, counting down from three in my head. Once I hit zero I yanked open the door to see a surprised Maki in nothing but strategically placed ribbons. My eyes widened as she blushed, looking away from me.

"M-M-Maki?!" I said, taking a step back in surprise. "What are you doing here? I though you were-"

"S-surprise.." She mumbled, looking at me. "W-well don't just stand there! Come u-unwrap your gift!" She said, closing her eyes and balling her fists, her face almost as red as her hair.

I blushed and walked over to her, setting my hands on her shoulders and kissing her lightly. "Gladly. Thank you for the wonderful gift." I kissed her harder, pulling at the ribbons that covered her breasts. I massaged one of her breasts, the other working to pull the ribbons off her shoulders. I noticed the bow in the back and pulled on it, watching the ribbons collapse to the floor.

She blushed, covering herself with her arms. "Uh uh uh Maki, no hiding from me." I pushed her gently onto my bed, pulling her arms away from her chest. "I want to see all of you." She blushed bright red but nodded, looking up at me with love and lust in her eyes.

"Nico-chan, give everything you have to me. I want it all." I nodded, kissing her gently. Seconds later I was stripped as well, laying next to her and moving my hands all over her body, sucking, kissing, licking and pinching her nipples every so often.

"Nico-chan.. Please, I can't wait any longer." Maki said, blushing bright red. I nodded, moving so she was sitting on the edge of my bed and I was kneeling in between her legs. I spread them wide open and licked my lips, glancing up at Maki who looked away as I did so.

I gently kissed the lips of her vagina then pulled the soft fleshy folds apart and began licking up the juices that spilled out of her. She gripped my sheets, gasping. I slipped my tongue inside her, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"N-Nico-chan wait.." I didn't stop, licking up her slit and sucking on the sensitive bud of flesh. "W-wait!" She pushed me away, gasping for breath. "Didn't you hear me?! I-I felt weird.."

I smiled, kissing her gently. "Don't worry, its okay. I won't suck on it again but I'll put my fingers in okay? I'll make you feel really good and no matter what happens I promise it'll be okay."

She looked at me skeptically, but nodded and let me change our position so she was above me. I slowly slid one finger inside her and she bit her lip, gripping the headboard behind me. I smiled softly and decided to poke a bit of fun at her.

"Hey, you've never done anything like this huh Maki-chan~? Not even by yourself I bet." I grinned mischievously, beginning to move finger. She glared at me through the pleasure she was feeling and blushed profusely. "Oohh Maki-chan? Do you like it like this? Or would prefer it if I slowed down?" I began to slowly pump my finger in and out of her and she groaned desperately.

I smirked, moving my finger faster and sliding another inside her. "You're so wet that it went in so easily. This is so nice Maki." I leaned up and kissed her, pumping my fingers faster. She moaned into the kiss. I knew she wasn't going to last long, considering this was her first time.

A few minutes later after more teasing and hot, passionate kisses, she finally came. She fell on top of me, nearly passed out from exhaustion. I smiled and whispered in her ear, "Merry Christmas Maki." She mumbled what sounded like "Merr Chrisma" before passing out.

I pulled her next to me and soon passed out myself, holding my favorite Christmas present close.

==================================================================

That's all for now. Sorry it kinda sucked. And I'm a bit over due. Oops. Ah anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Jaa ne~