°Life is no fairytale°

~Juuzous POV~

Its been a month now. People have been sending us a bunch of gifts, and it was very ncie of the people, but I didn't need them.

(Y/n) took care of me, and made sure I was okay. She made me rest, and had me eat a lot.

When she took Cosette to the doctors, they said she'd have to have surgery. It was a very risky surgery. The surgery was to remove excess fluid out of the brain, it was very dangerous.

In two days she would be having her surgery, and we were both very worried. We knew that everything would be alright, but we couldn't help but be so worried.

I didn't want to go back to that hospital. I'm sure (Y/n) didn't either.

I was going back to work, but I wasn't going out and killing ghouls like I wanted to.

Well, the night before the surgery, (Y/n) didn't get any sleep. I slept some, but I knew she was worrying so much that she couldn't sleep.

The next day, Harmony came over and helped Larkin with the kids.

(Y/n) didn't seem to want to talk very much. The silence killed me. I knew she was worried about Cosette, but I wanted her to talk. She was very talkative when it came to me and Larkin.

We got to the hospital. We wished them all luck then went to a coffee shop to wait for hours.

(Y/n) actually fell asleep for a couple minutes, which was shocking. She couldn't even sleep the night before and she was sleeping during the actual surgery.

I let her sleep, knowing she needed it. I was worried myself, but I tried to seem carefree on the outside. I realized something while she was asleep. "Mama.. she'd be disappointed in me." I whispered very quietly to myself. She never wanted me to leave her. If she found me I would be in a lot of trouble. She never wanted me to get married or have kids. She didn't want me to leave her. "Mama.." I whispered again.

"J-Juuzou, why do you keep whispered 'Mama'?" (Y/n) had woken up.

"I'll tell you later." I whispered. She didn't know my past. She didn't know what Mama put me through. I had promised Mama I'd be a good boy, and I let her down. Yeah, it was worth it since I met (Y/n) and started a family with her. I just never wanted to disappoint Mama.

We sat in the coffee shop for about 3 more hours, till we got a call from the hospital. They said the surgery was a success and that Cosette was awake. We both hurried to the hospital.

We both were very happy to see Cosette. It did it upset us to see our child hooked to all those machines, though.

(Y/n) stayed with her the whole night while she was in the hospital. Larkin and I stayed at home and took care of the twins and Aiko.

All I could think that day was about mama. I knew my focus had to be on Cosette, but I couldn't keep mama our of my head. I wanted her to be proud of me. I was her good boy, and I had so many good boy points.

I wanted my mama.

Okay everyone! Sorry this chapter is super random. I'm having writiers block and I casually have no clue what to write. I know it is coming to an end, and it's sad for me. I love writing this.
Thank you all so much for reading it this far! 77 chapters into it and your still reading? Thanks, really! It means a lot!
But, I'll talk to you guys again!
Slán!