°She carried on°

~Your POV~

"When was the last time you saw your mom?" The police asked and looked at Aiko.

"T-two days ago." She had calmed down some.

"What's her name, her full name."

"Masa Komeko Ibuki."

The police typed away, and kept asking Aiko questions. "And your age?"

"I'm 4." She shyly said and took my hand for comfort. She was only 4 years old and her mother left.

"What about your dad?"

"Oh, my dad? I don't have one. My mommy said that someone did a mean thing to her before I was born. She told me his name, it was Aki something." I bit my lip, thinking of Akihiro.

The woman nodded and sighed. "I'm afraid we couldn't find anything about a Masa Ibuki. You might have to come with me to the orphanage."

She looked up at me with pitiful eyes. "No, you don't have to do that. I'll take her in with me. I'll give you my number and you can call me if anyone turns up looking for her." I had no clue what I did. There wasn't really any room in our house.

The police nodded. "Okay, then can you please fill this form out." He handed me two papers. I grabbed a pen and started to fill it out.

After that, my mom and I went home with Aiko.

Juuzou, Larkin, my dad and Cosette were all there. Before we walked in, I put my hands on Aiko's shoulders and looked down at her. "You stay with my mom when we walk in. I have to go talk to my husband." I bit my lip, hard.

She nodded, and we three of us walked in.

"(Y/n)! Your home~!" I heard Juuzou sing as he ran to the door. He seemed shocked when he saw the small child behind me.

"Come on, I gotta talk to you about something." I took his hand and walked upstairs to our bedroom.

I explained to Juuzou what had happened, and he seemed to understand. "Well, I don't blame you for what you did, but where will she sleep?"

"I talked to my mom about it, and she said that her and my dad will get a hotel for the time while they are up here. She also said they were thinking about moving back up here. But yeah, she can either sleep on the couch, or in Larkins room. It's up to Larkin, really."

Juuzou went downstairs to go get acquainted with the child, and I went to Cosette to go check on her.

~Juuzous POV~

As I skipped downstairs, I saw Larkin talking to Aiko. "Hey there!" I smiled cheerfully.

She looked over at me abd smiled shyly. "Hi." She said, barely auditable.

"I'm Juuzou! I'm (Y/n)'s husband." I sat beside her on the couch.

We talked some, getting a little more comfortable with each other. Until she whispered in my ear. "(Y/n) and Cosette are weird names." It's cause she wasn't English, that's why she thinks they are weird.

I laughed and nodded. "Yep! They are." I wasn't English either.

We both saw (Y/n) coming downstairs with Cosette, while we were both giggling. "What's so funny?" She asked.

"Nothing." We both said, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, so I have been watching Chopped. I'm a teen and all I watch is anime and cooking shows. I'm not a normal teen! But I do watch YouTube.. soooo.
But, whenever someone makes curry, I always think of that one episode of Black Butler.
I can only think of Black Butler whenever I hear 'Curry'.
Ugh