°Ouchie°

~Your POV~

That night was really nice. I bet you can guess what we did.

Well, it was my first time, so I was in a tremendous amout of pain.

Well, I glanced over, and Juuzou was heavily is asleep.

I smiled. I kissed his cheek and stood up as I started to get dressed. I still had to go to work, so I threw a scarf around my neck to cover the hickeys.

I walked into the kitchen and wrote Juuzou a note.

I grabbed my bag and started to walk to Re:. I was wobbling, considering I was in a lot of pain.

I walked into Re:, I had an actual smile on. "Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late."

I woddled to the back room and put my stuff down. I grabbed the notepad I always used and my pen that I always use.

"Hey (Y/n). Why are you wobbling? Are you okay?" Touka asked.

I nodded. "Yep!" I smiled. "I had a pretty great night."

She stared at my awkwardly. "Okay well, just get to work."

I nodded again and hurried out. "Hello and welcome to Re:!"

~Le time skip~

I finished handing some customers their coffee and a pastry. "Anything else I can get you?"

They shook their head. I nodded and walked off.

I walked behind the counter. I had no clue what to do, so I sorta sat there.

I heard the familiar door jingle, I glades up and saw Juuzou and Abara.

I smiled at them and went up to them. "Hey guys! Didn't expect you to come here."

"I wanted to visit you!" He smiled and went in to hug me

"He didn't see the note you left. He said that he was scared something had happened." Abara said seriously.

I smiled. "Awe, Juuzou your a sweetie."

He smiled, and I took them to a seat. I handed them both a menu. "You can look through what we got. I'll come back in a little."

I left them alone and walked behind the counter.

"Juuzou came here?" Touka asked as she opened the cash register to put some money in it.

I nodded. "Yep, he did." I was actually really uncomfortable... Down there.

"I think I found out why you were wobbling today." She smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Shut up."

She started to laugh a little. "Ohh, you do did."

I started to blush and smile like an idiot. "I said shut up."

She smiled, but her smile slowly faded. "What's wrong, Touka?" I asked and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Its just an old friend. His name was Kaneki, I miss him. When we first met, I didn't really like him, but I warmed up to him. I ended up really looking him, but he- he died." Touka sighed. "Anyway, sorry to make this all sad."

I frowned. "No, it's okay. You can talk to me anytime you need to." I smiled slightly. "But, I do need to get to my customers. I'll talk to you in a little."

I took my notebook out of my pocket and walked up to Juuzou and Abara. "Do you know what you would like?" I smiled.

They both nodded, and I took their order.

I walked to the counter where Touka still was. "Hey, Touka. Can you make this offer for me. I have to clean that table over there." I pointed to a table.

Touka nodded. "Sure thing." She took the paper from me and started to make the order.

I walked up to the table I had waited on. I grabbed the tip (That's what she said) and started to clean the table.

Today had been a good day, besides the pain in my lower region, but I did lose my virginity the night before.

But, I can't complain, it was a good night.