°Freedom°

~Your POV~

Well, after about 30 minutes, the guy came back.

"Are you okay now my dear? Have you thought about it?" He smiled devilishly.

I was still thinking about how I was going to escape, so I shook my head. "No, I-... I need some more time to think."

He chuckled. "Well, you can think later. I have something that I've been waiting to do."

He put his hand on my cheek, while the other slowly pushed me down on the mattress. "I wasn't going to do this to you till you were an adult, I promised myself that. Your an adult now though." He smirked and kissed me cheek softly.

My eyes widened, I didn't want this, but I came up with a plan. "Oh, how gentlemanly of you." I was going along with this.

He chuckled slightly and slowly started to take my shirt off. "Since this'll be your first time, I'll go easy on you."

Wait, how'd he know it was my first time?

Soon, I was completely naked.

He was just about to thrust into me, but I stopped him. "Don't you think it'd be easier if you took these chains off? I want this about as much as you do, so I won't leave." I faked an innocent smile.

He chuckled and nodded his head. "Yeah, you can spread your legs out more for me." He crawled off the mattress and grabbed the key from his back pocket and unloakced the chains.

He got back on top of me, before he thrusted, I kneed him where it counts.

He growled and then I pushed him off of me.

I let my kagune go out and I got into a fighted stance.

"You tricked me." He started to chuckle. "Oh your going to pay you little-" I wouldn't let him finish.

I kicked his side and he fell over, then I noticed his kagune appear.

It was harder for him to see down here. I knew that he had one blind eye, and he just came down here for pleasure.

So, I hid.

He stood up, obviously enraged. His good eye turned black and his pupil turned red. His kagune was fully out.

"Come out, you need your punishment." he growled and started to walk around and look for me. "I can wait here all night." And he did.

He sat on the mattress and waited for me. He pretended to leave a couple times, but I knew he was pretending.

I peeked my head out of the hiding spot and noticed he totally passed out.

I snuck out of the hiding spot and put my clothes on quickly. Then I got an idea.

I put the chains on the guy and he woke up. I held the key and snickered. "Guess you will know what it feels like, how it feels to not be free and in these chains."

He growled. "G-get back here!" He yelled as I walked by and taunted him with the key.

I left him there, I was heartless.

I ran out of the place, it was night.

I ran as far as I could and as fast as I could. I ran and ran. I wanted to be free. It was time I made my own decisions, no one will tell me what I can and can't do.

I ran so long, no one bothered to stop me. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere.

I knew, that I was finally free.