°Look around, Look around°

~Your POV~

"Two baby boys." I informed Larkin over the phone. I was smiling, excited that I was having twin baby Boys.

"Really? You know what would be cool? If Juuzou named one and you named the other. It'd be like one has an English name, while the other has a Japanese name."

"That's a smart idea! Thanks Larkin, but I have to go. Mom and I are out right now." We bid each other goodbye then hung up.

My mom had come back to the table with two trays of food. I really didn't wanna eat this crap. "Eat up! Those boys need their nutrition." My mom handed me my food and a pair of chopsticks.

I breathed in heavily and took a huge bite. It was disgusting, and I wanted to puke. I forced myself to eat it all, putting a good act on. I ate it quickly though, so I could get that over with. Yet, I kept washing the food down with some water.

"Wow, you must really like the food. But eat slower next time, okay?" She laughed slightly and continued to eat her food.

I felt so nauseated, but I didn't want my mom to waste her money like that, so I was trying to keep it down.

"So where are we going next? I thought maybe we could walk around in this ward. Maybe you can show me where you work? Then we can go to a park and talk some!" She smiled widely at me.

"Okay yeah, finish your food so we can go to my work." I smiled sheepishly. I really wasn't feeling good. Even my stomach was making upset noises, but my mom couldn't hear.

When we entered in Re:, my co-workers were giving me confused looks on who I was with.

Touka came up, after my mom and I sat down. "Hey (Y/n). Who's this?"

"It's my mom. Her and my dad came to visit."

Touka seemed generally confused. I was a ghoul, and my mom was a human. She took our order anyway We both got coffee.

We chatted some, and my we got to know each other more. I didn't tell her anything about my depression that was happening, Juuzou didn't even know.

I explained to her more about what happened with Akihiro. She got to know the new me a little more.

After that, we went to the park we said we'd go to. It was summer here, so it was pretty hot. I was wearing a simple black and white striped dress. I had some circle sunglasses, some black vans and a black hat.

As we were walking, I noticed some kid that was crying, looking for someone. "I'll be right back, mom." I ran up to the little girl. "Are you okay little girl? Where's your mom?"

She just kept crying. "Sh-she l-l-left-left me." She stuttered.

I frowned and bent down to her level. "You shouldn't be here alone. I'll stay here with you until your mom comes back, okay?" She nodded. "What does your mom look like?"

"W-well, she-she ha-as bla-lack l-long hair th-that-that g-g-g-goes to-to her shoulders. Sh-she's a-a li-ittle t-tall-aller th-the-then y-y-ou." She kept discribing her mom's features.

"Well, do you remember what happened?"

"Y-yeah, t-tw-two days-days ago we ca-c-came he-here to-t-together. I-I wa-was-was playing, th-then-then she w-wa-as g-g-one." She started to cry more.

I hugged the little girl and tried to calm her. She was here two days on her own? And no one stopped to see if she was okay? "Two days ago? That was along time ago. What's your name?"

"A-aiko."

"Well, Aiko, you need to get out of here. Come with me before something bad happens, we will take you to the police station." I smiled at her, reassuringly.

"O-okay."