Are You Serious Kitten

Start from the beginning

"As serious as a computer virus now leave," I say in a monotone voice.

"Kitten I have to take you to get some ice cream," he says.

"Arsen I want to finish my book," I plead.

"We'll get ice cream when we go out then," he says.

Maybe if I ignore him he'll go away.

"My favorite ice cream is chocolate," he says with a goofy smile.

I look at him with a bewildered face.

He bursts out laughing. "A little chocolate never hurt nobody," he says before walking away.

^^^^^^^

Arsen POV:

"Good job Zikes," a few players say patting my shoulders and walking to the locker room.

I nod my head and walk that way too. I can't get Kitten out of my mind. I just wanna go home and spend the rest of the night with her. Even though I just met her I feel as though there's an attraction. I'm not saying I'm in love with her or anything because I just met her but there's something there.

I hit the showers then I checked my phone.

Mom: Zinnia looks so beautiful. We just got her nails and hair done. It looks like she's having fun with us.

AK: We just bought your girlfriend a phone even though she's refusing to accept it. It's in my purse right now so here's her number. Since I know you're too much of a baby to ask her for dem digits so here. XXX-XXX-XXXX

AK: We're here to pick you up.

I roll my eyes at Aunt Kathy's message. I'm not a baby. I just think I should take it slow with Kitten.

I finished putting my clothes on, grabbed my football bag, and left the locker room. I walked out of the school and saw Kathy's car. Kathy in the driver seat, Mom in the passenger seat, and Kitten in the back. I open the door and get into the back seat next to Kitten.

"Hi Arsie, how was school and practice," Momma says.

"Good. Are you going to the game," I ask her, putting my seat belt on.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world honey," she says with a smile.

I look over to Kitten to see a face of discomfort and sadness. I grab her hand into mine and I give her a reassuring squeeze. She turns her head over to me. She doesn't give me a smile but her eyes don't look dead inside. I'm a strong believer that the eyes are the windows to the soul and I wish that her eyes weren't looking so dead. I want her to be happy inside and out.

"Children, we're home," Aunt Kathy says, pulling into the garage.

I get out of the car and help Kitten out too. I carried her into the house, brought her to the kitchen, and sat her on the bar stool.

"Are you okay," I ask.

She nods her head. I nod mine and head to the cabinet. I take out a bowl and I go to the drawers and grab two spoons and a scooper. I put them in front of Kitten and she gave me a very confused look. I just smiled at her and opened up the freezer. I grabbed the chocolate and vanilla ice cream and scooped them into the bowl.

"Would you like whip cream and sprinkles," I ask the beauty on the bar stool.

" I guess," she says shrugging her shoulders.

I put the whip cream and sprinkled on the ice cream and I added chocolate fudge on top. I hand one spoon to Kitten and I grab a spoon for myself.

"Ready to have ice cream for the first time in 10 years," I ask her.

She gives a small smile and nods her head.

"Let's do this," I say. We both put out spoons in the bowl and take a scoop. We both put the spoons in our mouths. Her eyes instantly lit up as she tasted it.

"Oh my gosh. This is delicious," she moans. I smile and eat a bit of ice cream.

"Would you like more whip cream and fudge," I ask her.

"Yes please," she says nodding her head vigorously.

I grabbed the can of whip cream and sneakily got behind her. I pushed my finger on the nozzle and poured whip cream down her shirt.

"Arsen," she gasps. She grabs the fudge and squirts it all over me.

We chased each other around spraying and throwing any toppings we saw until we got tired out. Eventually we took a shower and went to her room. She got in her bed and went under the covers.

"Goodnight Arsen," she says.

"Goodnight Kitten," I say before heading to my room. I got in my bed and got under the covers. I close my eyes and snuggle into my pillow.

"ARSEN OCTAVIUS ZIKES WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN?!?!"

Oh shit.