"I need a shave." He stated, as his eyes closed.

"Why? I like your...foliage." She grinned.

"It's itchy when I wear my helmet."

"Another downside to that accursed, dang blasted thing." She mumbled.

"What was that?" He teased.

She just stuck her tongue out at him, but he didn't notice.

"Would yoo like sum tea, Astreed?" Mwaba asked.

"Oh, yes please, that would be lovely." She finished with his hair and went to find the blade and soap she supposed he hid by the wash basin.

There was a knock at the door. Hiccup, too tired and lazy to get his helmet, haphazardly threw a blanket over his face and waved at Mwaba to get the door.

It was only Gobber. "Mornin'! I brought Toothless breakfast, thought it might be a while before you could get it yourself." He said as he came into the house, a basket over his shoulder. At that moment, Gobber was the dragon's favorite human and he flocked to him like a sheep to fresh grass. "Keep your scales on, you overgrown lizard!" He pushed Toothless back by the snout so he could enjoy his food in the corner.

"Tea?" Mwaba invited.

"Sure, I'll take a swig." And the man joined the group by the fire.

By this time, Astrid had found the supplies and began to lather the soap on Hiccup's face. "So, what's the plan for today?" She asked.

"Well, I'm not supposed to do a lot, since I'm still healing. But I suppose I should meet with my men." He glanced at his friend as Astrid carefully swiped the blade over his jaw line. "What did you tell them?"

"I gave dem an update on yoor condit'n. But I haven't spoke ta dem since we brought yoo home."

"Okay, I guess that needs to be done."

There was a distinct whining from the corner and Toothless slunk over to his friend and rested his head on his lap.

"No, Toothless, we can't go riding until nightfall."

He whined louder.

"No, you spoiled reptile!" He chuckled as he scratched his nose.

"Hey, keep still, or I'll cut you!" Astrid scolded.

Gobber spoke up. "Shavin' yer beard aye? I would have thought you'd try 'n' grow it out."

"It itches in my helmet." Hiccup said, barely moving his lips.

"Well, at least you have a beard. I was never able to grow one. A mustache, yes." He grabbed Hiccup's hand and put it on his chin. "See? Soft as a baby's bottom. But come late winter, it feels as dry as a fifty year old yak."

"Y-yeah, I can see that..." Hiccup pulled away a bit too urgently, and subtly wiped his hands on his pants.

"Kwikwi," Mwaba spoke from his seat. "Unahitaji kwenda kuona...msaliti." You need to go see...the traitor.

"Yeye ni kutolewa hukumu ya haki, kama sheria Berk inaonyesha." He is to be given a fair trial as Berk law dictates.

"Ambao watakuwa wenzake?" Who are to be his peers?

"Utakuwa biashara wanaume sita ambao ni hapa sasa kwa ajili ya wafanyakazi mpya wakati wewe kwenda nyuma." You will trade the six men who are here now for a new crew when you go back. He paused as Astrid shaved his lips, not looking forward to a cut. "Astrid na mtakuwa mashahidi."You and Astrid are witnesses.