Chapter 4: The Fellowships departure

"The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom." Father said to all the elves watching us, "On you who travel with him, no oath, nor bond is laid to go further than you will. Farewell. Hold to your purpose. May the blessings of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you."

"The Fellowship awaits the Ringbearer." Gandalf said to Frodo who was looking around. He starts to walk in the front of the group, and leave Rinvendell.

"Mordor, Gandalf,"Frodo asked Gandalf, "is it left or right?"

I looked behind me. I stopped, turned around and ran towards father to give him a hug. He hugged me back.

"Be safe." he whispered in my ear.

"I know." I whispered back. I then went to Arwen and did the same.

"Free Thalion (Thahl-ee-on) for me" I whispered to her while hugging he. We parted and she nodded. I bowed down to her and ran off to catch up with the fellowship. A new adventure is waiting for me!

**************************************************************************************************

It was close to noon so we decided to rest on a small hill.

Sam and Frodo were cooking food, Gandalf was smoking his pipe in silence, Aragorn was doing the same but watching Boromir train Merry and Pippin with their swords and Legolas, Gimli and I were looking at the horizon.

"Two, One, Five. Good, very good." Boromir said while 'duelling' Pippin.

"Move you feet" Aragorn said.

"You look good, Pippin." Merry said

"Thanks" Pippin smilled.

"If anyone was to ask for my opinion," Gimli started, "which I note they're not, I'd say we were taking the long way round. Gandalf, we could pass through the Mines of Moria. My cousin Balin would give us a royal welcome."

"No Gimli, I would not take the roads through Moria unless I had no other choice." Gandalf answered. I know why he does not want to go in there.

I then see something weird in the sky. Legolas and Sam see it too.

"What is that?" Sam asked.

"Crebain from Dunland!" Legolas shouts

"Hide!" Aragorn yells to everyone.

We all run under rocks to take cover and hide. They fly over us twice at least and fly back towards Isengard.

"Spies of Saruman!" I say.

"The passage south is being watched. We must take the Pass of Caradhras." Gandalf says.

________________________________________________________________________________

We were on mountains trying to take the Pass of Caradhras. It was very hard to walk because of the snow. Then out of know were an avalanche falls on the fellowship. And for some odd reason I did not get hit with it. I look down to see Legolas trying to get out of the snow. They all are trying to get out of the snow. They finally all get out.

"Wheres Alexa?" Legolas asked.

"I'm up here." I yell. Then I jump off the cliff I was on and land perfectly and smoothly on the snow. They were all confused on how I did not get hit by the snow. We continued your way towards the Mines of Moria. At one point we stop. Gandalf knocks on the rock wall.

"The door only shine in starlight or moonlight." he said. Then the moon comes out from behind the clouds. A beautiful door appears.

"It says: The doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter." Gandalf said out loud.

"What do you suppose that means?" Merry asked

"Oh it's quite simple. If you are a friend you speak the password and the doors will open" Gandalf said

"Annon Edhellen edro hi ammen! Fennas Nogothrim lasto beth lammen!" Gandalf said as a magic password to the door.

"Nothing's happening." Pippin said. I looked at the door. It was writing in elvish. Speak friend...

"Mellon" I said. The door opened.

"How did you know the password?" Merry asked me, "well, it was written in elvish and the word friend in elvish is Mellon." he looked at me amazed.

We were attacked my a kind of giant octopus. Once we were safe inside Gandalf sat down to think what way we should go.

A.N
Hey guys!
So I decided to be nice and update today because it is may the 4th. If you guys get it. May the 4th(force) be with you. The actual update is Friday so hope you guys like!

Vote!

Comment!

Enjoy!