Chapter 3: Gaining trust

Since I was now part of the fellowship, I had to gain the trust of everyone except for Aragorn and Gandalf because they already know how good I am and that it was a good idea for me to join.

"Alexa," Boromir said, "we are going to train the hobbits and practice a bit. Do you want to join us or sit on the side because your in a nice dress?" he asked with an evil smile.

"I'll actually come and practice. Give me two minutes and I'll be their." I said with attitude because he was getting on my nerves.

I quickly went to my room to change. I changed into my combat outfit. I took my sword that I put around my waist, My bow and arrows on my back and  daggers in my boots in case of an emergency. I ran down to the stables to get my horse. I took Ranger out of his stall. He is Friesian stallion. I mounted him and cantered out of the stables towards the traning arena. As I approche the trainning arena, I get an arrow ready in my bow, I aim and when I get close enough to the target (but not too close) I shoot my arrow. Boromir was practicing his arrow shots too. My arrow landed right in the middle of the target and splits Boromir's arrow in half. I'm still cantering as I enter the arena. Boromir turns around too look and see what just happened. I then halt Ranger  abruptly and dust flies past us and lands on Boromir. I chuckle a bit.

''Sorry about that Boromir'' I say while dismounting off of Ranger. Ranger turns around and trots off.

"I'll get you back for that!" he said a bit angry.

I walked over towards the target that I had shot my arrow in and took it out. It wasn't broken so I put it back on my back.

"You'll pay for that arrow you know." Boromir said.

I look at the arrow that was split in two. I took it out and passed my hand over it. My powers fixed it in an instant.

"Here you go!" I say cheerfully while giving him back his arrow. He looks at me shocked, he just takes it and grins.

"So what are we practicing for." I asked.

"Well, I'm training the hobbits to fight with Aragorn." Boromir said, "but I can challenge you to a sword fight!"

"Why not... Challenge accepted!" I told him.

Boromir took out his sword. I took out mine. We fought I was going so easy on him it was too easy. I could easily take him down but I let him a chance. We were fighting for over five minutes so I decided to take him down. I rolled on the ground distracting him and took him out from behind. He fell on the ground. I took my dagger and put it close to his throat. He looked shocked. I let him go and got up.

"So do you trust me now that I beat you." I asked Boromir

"I guess so" he answered while getting up from the ground.

It was getting dark so I decided to head to my room for the last night to get a good night sleep.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said to them, "You guys should head to bed too because we need all the energy we can get."

They all nod. I then hop on Ranger and canter off to the stables were I give him to the stablehand and head to my room. I quickly get dressed and go on my padio. I feel the night breeze in my hair. It feels so good. I see the others in the fellowship heading towards their rooms. Legolas then looks up and sees me. He bows his head in respect. I bow mine. I then head to bed for a good night sleep.