End of Trouble

Cardea
Its been two weeks and Jay is still in a coma. My kids are still missing but I know where they are now. Today is the day that I get my kids back.

My and my crew got our guns ready and we barged into the fucked up house.

I instantly let bullets fly. We been watching this house for a while and I know they kept the children in the basement so I knew when to stop shooting. I went on to the next few rooms and shot everything in sight.

I heard crying in the basement so I knew that something was wrong. I ran down there and the woman I thought I would never see again, holding my baby girl at gun point.

"Daddy help us" they said when they seen me "this lady is mean"

"I-i thought you we're dead" I said

"Now that's no way to greet your mother" she said

"Daddy pwease" Jaz said snaggle tooth

"Stfu, before I pull the trigger"

"Shhhh baby girl, I got you" I said to make her quiet down "Jalaysia, you are not my mother"

"Oh see you didn't get the whole stpry so why won't you tell me what they told you" she said

"You died, 23 years ago" I said getting teary eyed

"How could your father, he lied to you. I had life in prison but thanks to my lawyer I got out early"

"No you lied, you didn't even try to contact me. It hurt and fucked me up so badly when j they said that you we're dead. You wanna know what you did. Because of you I seamed to attract women just like you, lying, cheating, selfish, stupid, uncaring women" I sniffed

Just imagine at the age of 8, losing you mother and she lied to you. To think I was so fucked up in the head when she first "died". Because she wasn't there, I did get women just like that. They earns my love and stepped on it.

"Now what you not getting is that,I am your mother and you will not disrespect me like that" she slapped me

I took that time to knock the gun outta her hand. I punched her I the face and she fell back. The gun flew on the floor and I kicked it behind me.

I beat her ass some more for messing with my kids. I shot her in the head and lit the place on fire. I made sure the kids where okay and headed to the hospital to see Jay.

When we got there, she was awake. "Hey, who are you" she said

That broke my heart. She really didn't remember me. My fiancé did remember.

"Mommy" Jaz and Dre ran to her and I just sat the twins car seats down

"Who are these pretty kids and why are they calling me mommy. I don't have any kids" she said

"Baby you don't remember you fiancé and four kids"

"Who are you"

"Baby I'm Cardea, your fiancé and those four are our kids. The twins on the floor are Jaydea, the girl and the boy is Kaden. Then you have Jazmine and Andre"

"I'm sorry but I dont remember having any kids"

I pulled out my phone. I showed her videos of her giving birth to the kids. "Baby you have to remember "

She looked like she was thinking long and hard about it.

"I see a blur of this memory"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jay doesn't remember

Love y'all
VOTE
COMMENT
Follow me

~Queen Victoria