Walk

1-800-CHOKE-DAT-HOE
Cardea was kissing Jay's neck. He had her against the wall.

He ripped her panties off and dove in. Jay gasped for life.

"Hhaaaa" she started panting "mmmm"

"Fuck girl you taste good" he said

Jay was lost for words. She knew that she needed this and wanted it to badly.

"D-daddy mm I'm finna cum" she moaned

That didn't stop Car, he kept going till she came. He still kept going. She came two more times.

"Mmmm Car, you da best"

"I know"

He pulled her hands above her head. He kissed up her belly and to her neck. He made his way to her lips.

Ja'Kaylon
For the first time I am going to do Car a favor.

"Let me down" I said

"Why" he said

I winked and he knew what was up. He let me down and I pushed him on the sofa. I got on my knees and grabbed his dick. I licked the tip.

"Mmm, bay'beh stop playin'"

I stuck the tip in my mouth. I slowly put the rest in my mouth.

I bobbed my head and Car's hands made their way to my curly hair.

"Sssss" he hissed as I went faster.

He pushed my head down and I gagged a little.

"Mmm, you sure its your first time" he said

I am very positive I thought to myself.

I kept going until he came in my mouth, and I didn't miss a drop.

"Mmm, bay'beh" he said as I got up.

He got up too and bent me over the arm rest. He entered with warning causing me to gasp and make the biggest arch known to mankind.

"Hhhhaaaa" I gasped

"Bay'beh you so tight" he hissed

Its been over 5months and I feel like he is going to rip me in half. I feel like a virgin again.

"Aagggghplease"you not gone walk in da mowning" he said

"Mmmm" was all I could say "ssss r-right there mmm"

He hit my g-spot multiple times and I came. "I wanna fuck everywhere" he said

He picked me up and pit me on the counter. He slowly entered me this time. He started slow.

"Mmm, faster daddy" he speed up

"Fuck girl" I tightened my muscles on purpose

He pulled out cause I kept working my muscles. "I'm not gone cum" he hissed

His voice was low and husky. It was so sexy and just made me want him even more. "Stop dat guh"

I nodded "yes daddy" I bit my lip and batted me eyelashes

"Ya trynna be in some serious trouble guh"

I winked and he picked me up again and made me slide down on him. "Mmm daddy"

He sat a chair and I was straddling his lap. I rotated my hips in a circular motion. Then I started bouncing on him. He gripped my sides.

"Ssss, guh" he groaned

I was determined to make him cum. I worked my muscles and rotated my hips.

"I'm finna-" he came and I came with him.

We sat there for a moment then he carried me upstairs. He sat me on the bed and pulled me to the edge. He roughly entered me and started to penetrate my pussy.

"Aaagggghhhh daddy fuck right there" I said

"Who dis pussy belong to"

"Sssss, daddy its yours, all yours" I screamed

He kept going. It was feeling so good.

I came and he flipped me over. I got on all fours and he did it again. He is punishing me for making him wait.

"Mmm, daddy I can't take it please" he was putting it down beyond words

"No, you asked for it and you gone take dis dick ma" he said still going "ya gone make me wait dis long again"

He was going full force on this one. I shook my head because I was lost for words.

"I can't hear you ma"

"Agghh, no daddy I p-promise, please" he was so big and he was punishing me in the worst way

Cardea
I was punishing ha ass fa making me wait. I knew da ha ass was tapping out but I kept going. I pulled her hair and she gripped da sheers like her life depended on it.

"Wats my name ma"

"C-cardea"

"Wrong answer" I was going overtime on ha tonight. I been came but I was still going

"Daddy!!!" She screamed

She came and I came with her. I flipped her over and started again.

*************
Ja'Kaylon
I woke up this morning and tried to hurry and get out of bed only to fall face first.

"Ouch, shit" I said

I heard a low chuckle. "Bay'beh, you okay"

"Fuck you, shit"

He bring me back to the bed. I couldn't walk. Its like my legs shut down.

Cardea picked my naked body up and carried me to the tub. The hot water relaxed my muscles and I started to feel my legs again. That shit hurt like hell.

After I got out of the tub, I was able to limp. I made my way to the closet and threw on some sweats and a tee. I went and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my messy hair in a bun.

I limped to the kitchen. This shit hurt so bad. I know who ain't getting nun fa a good while.

"I'm sorry bay'beh" Cardea laughed

"Man fuck you" I was pissed

"I see you ain't get enough last night"

"Ight we will see who get any for a long time"

"We'll see"

I winched in pain as I sat down. "Shit"

I haven't had sex since I was seven months.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Love y'all
VOTE
COMMENT
Follow me

~Queen Victoria