Trouble 2

Unknown
I jumped in the car and went with my cousin to get this bitch. I will make sure that we suffers. She is the reason that my only brother and family is dead.

I saw the house and I pulled out my automatic. We and three others emptied our guns twins at the house.

Cardea
Jay hasn't spoken t me for three days. She is in the room while !e and the kids are in he front, watching movies. "Ooo, daddy look" Jaz said amazed by the thing on Finding Nemo.

I nodded and she continued to watch the movie with Dre.

Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow

All I heard was gun shots. I jumped on top of the kids and waited till the gun sots were over. Ass soon as they were over , I saw pitch black.

Ja'Kaylon
I was upstairs to avoid Cardea. I know that we are not ready for another baby. I am upset, notonly because i am actually pregnant but because he is doing it on purpose, knowing that he would kill me if I was on birth control.

I have tried to get on birth control, but the ass whole down stairs Seemed like he was gonna have a mental breakdown, so I stop taking it the next day.

"Jay what is this" Car said holding a pill bottle

"Birth control"

"You dont wantto have my kids any more"

"Bay its not even like-"

"What its like then"

"See i know that you want more kids but-"

"But what Jay" He raised his voice

"Stop fucking cutting me off!! What I was trying to say is, I know you want more kids but we have two already and I don't feel as if we are ready to have another baby. My body sure isn't ready"

"So what you saying is that, you feel as if you don't want to have anymore of my kids now because you aren't ready"

"Yes that is what i am saying"

"But what about my feeling" he looked hurt

"What about your feeling!!!!" I started to laugh and cry at the same time "i thought about your feelings when I had two of your kids already, you think I wanted kids when I had them. Honestly I wasn't ready by i was " considering your feelings" when I was wanting to make you happy"

"Wait, so you nevetr di want to have my kids, huh. I see so are you cheating"

"You stupid ass hole, i should be asking you that. I have never ever in this entire relationship given you any reason what so ever to think that i cheated on you. You ungreatful son of a bitch"

I went in the bathroom and slammed the door. The next day we talked it out and had some bomb ass sex.

Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow

The first thing that came to my mind was Car, Dre, and Jaz.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is everyone okay
Wow this is crazy

HAPPY EASTER
Love y'all
VOTE
COMMENT
Follow me

~Queen Victoria