After Her

Cardea
Today I get released from the hospital. I'm having twins! I can't wait to meet my twins. Jay is 6 months and she huge. Ha stomach look like she 8 months.

I will get my team to search fa that bitch as mf that shot me. On the other hand I have to focus on my business and my family.

"Hey man we found out who it was" Shawn told me
"Who"
*******

"Hey pops" I said sitting at the table

"Wassup young blood" he spoke

"Wanna see your grand kids and daughter in law"

"Yea man" he talks so young

"Here" I slid him a pic of Andre
"His name is Andre Cartier Jackson and he's 3"

"Here" I slid him a pic of Andre"His name is Andre Cartier Jackson and he's 3"

"He's handsome, I wish I could be there for them" he said

"I know but this is Jasmine Safari Jackson and she's about to be two"

"She's gorgeous but what they mom a look like. I know she gotta be fine" he laughed

"And my fiancé too but here she go" I said

"Damn man you did good" he said

"I know and she is the best thing that ever happened to me"

"That's how me and ya mom used to be until she fucked up"

"I don't wanna talk about it" he held my hand up to stop him

"Okay, any ways you still running the train station" he spoke in code

"Hell yea, trains every where and lots of profit" I said "but I have to go after someone today"

Ja'Kaylon
"I can't wait to meet you. You know mommy loves you so much" I spoke to my tummy

They started kicking. It brought a smile to my face to know that they love me too. I can't wait to get them out of me.

I need Cardea here because my feet are swollen and hurt like hell. I finished my cookie and through the paper in the trash.

I feel like a damn elephant. I struggled to get up and go to the bathroom. One of them are killing my freaking bladder.
*******
Cardea
I loaded my third and got in the SUV. I put one gun in my lap and the other two in the passenger seat. I started the car.

I headed downtown and I parked the car. I knocked and as soon as anyone came to the car, I emptied my clip. I shot the lock off and there was Monica lifeless on the floor.

I shook my head and left. I started and went to the woods. When I parked, I walked up to a guard.

"Waddup Ruth" Big T said

"Nothing man just checking business" I said

He nodded and I walked in. I shot my gun in the air and some niggas scurried around.

"Why the fuck y'all sitting get to fucking work" I said.

They instantly got to work and I went to my office. I lit a blunt and sat back. I laughed because Monica thought that I would never go AFTER HER.

^^^^^^^^^^^
What is Cardea doing and does Jay know about it.

Love y'all
VOTE
COMMENT
Follow me

~Queen Victoria