Dre's Birthday part 2

Andre in mm
Cardea
I felt like shit after Jay told me that but I knew she was just keeping it real.

Knock
Knock

Kahlil came in with Lexi right behind him. "Wassup"

We dapped each other up. After a while all of the other kids and parents from day care started to show up.

Ja'Kaylon
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DREEEEE, HAPLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" I recorded the happy birthday song and Dre blowing out the #1 candle in his cake.

I cut the cake up and passed it out to the kids. Dre opened up his gifts. I swear they spoiled that not today. He has so many gifts till it doesn't make sense.

Trey came and kissed my neck. I think he wants sex, but I can't sleep with someone I don't love. It would make me discussed with myself because of the simple fact that I don't love him and my heart belongs to another. Even tho I don't think I love Car the same, I can still say that I love him and mean it.

Every one is starting to leave and me and Trey are starting to clean up.

"Um Cardea, do you want Dre tonight or he's stayin" I asked Car

"He can stay tonight because I have to check up on the sites early in the morning" he said

"OK" I said and walked off but he grabbed my arm

He pulled me in for a kiss but I put my hand in his face. "Go kiss that bitch"

Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow
Pow

I heard several shots GI off. I jumped on top of Dre to make sure he was safe. The last thing I heard was Dre's cry before I blacked out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Did Jay get shit
Is car alright
Is Dre alright
Is the baby OK
We will have to see tomorrow

Love y'all
VOTE
COMMENT
Follow me

~Queen Victoria