Part 1

On a cold, eerie night, Tom lie in his bed, his mind awake and his eyes staring sleepily at the ceiling, longing for a moment of rest. Tossing and turning had been a popular happening that occurred on this particular night, feeling restless didn't sway him. Turning over on his side, he stared at the wall and sighed as he pulled the blanket up to his chest, covering his arms. Finally falling asleep, he didn't dream-for, he never did. It was a one in a million chance, it was sad, really. That's why he didn't care a whole lot about sleep, it was boring and a waste of time.

A loud noise filled the room, and the sleepy Tom inhaled sharply as if he was panicked. His eyes flew open as he sat up and scanned the room, but due to just waking up, his eyes were drugged with sleep and he could only see blackness. A faint whisper could be heard. "T... Tom?" it spoke, piercing into the silence like water could make bubbles disappear. What had woken him up was the window opening. Once Tom realized who it was, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stared at him with a wondering look, sizing him up. "Wh..." his voice came out very shallow and almost not there. Clearing his throat, he began to speak again, this time more clear. "... What are you doing here?" He wore a serious look on his face, it could even be told that that's what it was in the darkness.

Tord began to explain that when Tom had fired the harpoon, it had sent him to crash ontop of the hill, and his crew was up there to help him. They drove away, and he had mentioned that something felt wrong about all this. So he decided to run away from his crew, so they wouldn't know where he was, although-they could still figure. It made him sick that they followed him there in the first place, after he did say that he could handle it. He just knew, that he had to go back. It didn't feel right, he felt really, really guilty for blowing their house up and ruining everything. And although he didn't say, he had really come back just for Tom. He knew that he would be in his OWN place for once, maybe he could let loose or talk about something. Plus, Tord had never really liked his crew.

He sighed after he was done explaining all of this, and Tom had listened very carefully. Coming back... for Tom? That's what it had seemed like he just described. But, it was unspoken. Sometimes that's how love goes-unspoken. Tom didn't say anything for a while, because he was completely caught up in his thoughts. Unspoken love? What the hell was he thinking? Tord sure as hell wouldn't love me, he always treated me like horribly, Tom thought to himself, a puzzled look plastered across his face. He looked up, realizing that Tord had been waiting for him to say something. His expression changed to something more relaxed, but Tord knew this look. Of course he knew it, he'd been friends with Tom for a long while, even if he had been gone some of the time.

Tord sighed, stepping forward and looking casually to the side as he sat next to Tom on the left side of the bed. Their hands touched for a brief second, by accident, and Tord mumbled a sorry as they both looked away, embarrassed. "T... Tom.." he whispered as he inched slightly closer to Tom, feeling drawn to him like a magnet. A shaky sigh escaped him as he tried to sort out his thoughts. He failed, of course, because he wrapped his arm around Tom and nuzzled into his neck, unable to hold back. There was a stiffled sob, as he muffled the next coming one into Tom's shoulder. Tom turned to him, so that they were mostly facing each other, and he lifted Tord's face and gently caressed it, showing that he was there for him. "I'm sorry, Tord..." he muttered, as his eyes glazed over the bandage on his face, and he pressed his head against Tord's chest, shaking slightly. "I-I did this, Tord. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry..." he shook, and his arm fell from Tord's face, and went to his hip, steadying himself against the other. Tord pulled him closer and Tom did the same, closing the distance between the two and they sorrowfully sat and felt bad for injuring and ruining one another.