Sick Day

11:30am
"Oh shit!" Josh exclaimed, jumping out if bed, they had an interview at Noon. He raced around trying to find something to wear. "Tyler! Cmon babe we're late!" Josh yelled, going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth. He threw on his clothes and looked at his watch 11:45. "Shit, cmon Tyler we gotta- Tyler get up!" He exclaimed, seeing that Tyler still in bed. He threw the covers off of him and shook his arm, but quickly let go, feeling how hot he was.
"Crap" Josh whispered.
He shook Tyler lightly, soon, his eyes opened, and he winced at the light in the room.
"Josh? I don't feel good" he whimpered, shivering. "So cold.."
Josh grabbed the comforter he threw off oh Tyler and placed it back on him.
Josh placed his hand on Tyler's forehead. He was burning up.
Josh's face softened.
He walked to the other room, called his management , and told them that Tyler was pretty sick, and that they needed to stay home. They said it was okay, and told Tyler to get well soon.
Josh walked into his and Tyler's room and sat next to Tyler.
"Tyler honey, what all hurts?"
Tyler groaned and whimpered. "My everything...." He whispered. Josh frowned. "Okay honey, I'm gonna run to the store and get you some medicine, will you be okay?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded and shivered.
*****

About 15 minutes later, Josh walked into the room with a few pain killers. some ibuprofen, and a glass of water. "Tye? I'm back, can you sit up take this medicine?" He asked, running his fingers through Tyler's hair gently. Tyler nodded and slowly sat up, not opening his eyes. "Open your eyes honey, here take these" Josh said holding his hand out and putting his arm around Tyler to in order to keep him sitting up. Tyler slowly opened his eyes and took the pills. Josh ran his fingers through Tyler's hair once again "Sweety, can you tell me exactly what hurts?"
Tyler swayed a bit and pointed at his head his stomach and his throat.  Josh frowned and rubbed Tyler's back. "I'm gonna make you some-" Tyler grabbed Josh's shirt "Noo, stay, cuddle" Tyler slurred. Josh smiled slightly and got under the blanket next to Tyler. He pulled Tyler into his chest and put his chin on Tyler's head.
"Iluvyoujish" Tyler slurred out
Josh giggled "I love you too"