Five

Bella's P.O.V

{recap: I opened the door to see-}

The one and only Madison Beer. What is she doing here? Me and Madison have had a past. Not a very good one either.. She was the Miss 'I'm too cool for you' chick at my old school. Only because her father was the biggest business man in the country. I basically used to worship her! I wasn't all that though. I was all about the braces, glasses & pimples. Yes I was smart but not smart enough for her. She took me into her group, made me popular, dolled me (Que mean girls!) up until one day I got asked to prom. But the guy who asked me was Madison's crush, he was so hot so of course I said yes. That night Madison had a little something to share... A video of me in my worst moment. I was my self then not the one she made me, I was in the cafeteria and my crush came up to me, he asked if I wanted to sit with him. So I said yes I get there and once I sit down someone behind me pours a massive bowl of mayonnaise and the other one ketchup! I was so embarrassed. I tried to run away only to slip and fall and face plant into the ground. That night she betrayed me. My prom date was a setup only so the same thing can happen. They poured the punch over me, I ran out and went home crying my eyes out. That day I could never forget.

"M-Madison what are you doing here?" Great I stuttered WAY TO GO ME!

"Miss me?" She said with a smirk. "I came here to tell you to stay away from my boyfriend. Okay? Because if you don't things will happen to you and your precious ones. So keep away or wish that you mamma kept her legs SHUT!" (Idek 😂)

"Wait yo hold up! Who's your boyfriend?" I said with confusion. Last time I checked every guy I'm with is single.

"Jack!! who else would I be talking about? So stay away." And with that she walks away in those 6inch heels that she can't even walk in.

I shut the door and walk inside to see Sophia looking at me with confusion.
"Who was at the door?"

"You remember Madison?" I said with pure anger boiled up inside me.

Jacks P.O.V ( lucky bastards)

After Bella left I couldn't stop thinking about her.. Last night was one heck of a night. We played 'spin the bottle' and of course it landed on me and Bella. We made-out for a bit and WOW She sure can kiss. I never wanted to let go of her but you know we had to move on. The worst part is she doesn't remember anything about last night.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by someone banging on my door, who the fuck is banging on my door at this time?

I opened the door to see my ex-girlfriend Madison Beer. What is she doing here?!

"Hey baby, did you miss me?" She said smirking while batting her false eyelashes at me. I just wanted to rip them right off I swear.

"Madison what the hell are you doing here?!" I said still a bit confused as to why she's here on my door step. She pushed me aside and walked straight to the living room. Rude much?

"I came to see you to well get you back, and then I see some dark headed bimbo and her slut of a friend leaving your house." Stalker much?

"First of all, she is NOT a bimbo. She's a really sweet, funny and pretty girl who's not UNDERAGED and look like a rat like you. Second of all, I don't want you back okay? Your a walking STD who cheated on me with my best friend the only reason he did with you, was because you drugged him. " I said feeling a bit more confident

"EXCUSE ME! My dad-" i cut her off by saying,

"BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DAD! He can't do shit! So why don't you get your little skinny ass outta her and go get a life. And while your at it go get your hair fixed too, you look like a bird made a nest on your head."

I crossed my arms over my chest while she gasped and started walking towards the door.

"YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME JACK FINNEGAN GILINSKY!" She says storming outside tryna run in her heels. She look like bambi had arthritis.

What a day.. I checked the time '11:47' and it hasn't even been a day. Well I'm going back to bed!

~
YAAAAAAAS I UPDATED!

JACK BE SLAYING DEM HOES!

DID YA LIKE THAT LITTLE MEAN GIRLS THING AT THE TOP?? I KNOW YOU DID😉

Ideas for the next chapter?? Leave them in the comments!!!!
- Bella
{vote, comment, share}