Four

Bella's P.O.V

This morning I woke up with a huge headache. Just as I moved up head up I got a feeling rushing up from my stomach to my throat.

I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Last time I have that many drinks..

I wash my face and my hands and walk out of the bathroom. I look around the room and realise it's not my bedroom. I also look down at my outfit to see I'm still in the same clothes from last night.

I start to panic and walk around the room in search for my phone. I hear footsteps coming closer into my room and I looked behind me to see Jack holding a bottle of water and an aspirin.

"Thought you might need this, you had a lot to drink last night" He handed me the water and aspirin and I chugged it down starting to feel a bit better.

"Ummm quick question.. Where am I and how did I get here?" I said still a bit confused as to why I'm not in my room.

"Well.. Last night you got pretty drunk and your friend Sophia went home with Grayson so since I was still a bit sober I drove you here, to my house" He said with a small smile.

"Oh well thank you, also do you know where my phone is?" I said. If I forgot my phone at the party I'm gonna freak!

"Yeah its downstairs on charge, I thought you would want it at 100% before you woke up" He said. I started making my way out of the room and downstairs to see my baby. I ran straight for it to see 10 messages from Sophia loosing her shit.

Sophia🙈
OMG BELLA WHERE ARE YOU?!

Sophia🙈
ANSWER ME WOMEN!!😡

Sophia🙈
WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!!

Sophia🙈
WHY AM I AT GRAYSON'S HOUSE? Not that I'm complaining..😉

And many more of her asking not where I was and to answer my phone. I decided to text her so she knows I'm alright.

Bella🐼
Omg chill women! I'm at Jacks house, he brought me to his house last night because you were drunk af and went home with Grayson and left me drunk off my ass at the party.

After I sent that i got a text right away.

Sophia🙈
Oh wow.. Sorry boo😂 At least your okay, want me to pick you up??

Bella🐼
Yes pleaseeeee that would be great!😪

Sophia🙈
What's his address??

I look outside to see the street and number.

Bella🐼
*address*

Sophia🙈
Okieee be there in 5 💕

I decided to leave her on read and go upstairs to clean up a bit. Once I reached the room I see Jack sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone.

"Hey Jack, is it okay if I have a shower?" I said sounding a bit shy. He looks up at me with a little smile and says

"Yeah sure I'll just get you a towel" with that he walks off leaving me. I walk into the bathroom and start heating up the water a bit. I hear footsteps coming closer and I walk out of the bathroom seeing Jack holding a towel up to me

"Thanks" I say with a warm smile. I walk into the bathroom and strip down while I get my music going. I hope in the shower feeling a lot more relaxed and started to wash up.

Once I'm finished, I hop out of the shower and start to dry off when I hear Jack yell.

"BELLA SOPHIA IS HERE!" After that being said, I quickly got dressed and hopped out of the bathroom and headed downstairs, where I saw Sophia standing awkwardly at the door with Jack.

I hand Jack the towel and say
" Thanks for bringing me here, I'll see you later" I say while hugging him with a small smile. He returns the smile and says
"Anytime, cya!"
"Bye!!" I shout from the driveway heading to Sophias car. I hop in the car and she drives off.

-skips car ride-

The ride was short and we reached my house. We both hopped out of the car and headed into my house. I went upstairs to my room to get changed into some more comfy clothes ( Pic above ). After I got changed I went downstairs and I ran straight to the kitchen and opened my full of food fridge.

"HALLELUJAH! There's actually food in this house for once!" I yelled. Me and Sophia just laughed while I grabbed some leftover pasta from the fridge. I put it in the microwave and waited for it to heat up.

*ding* I heard the microwave finish and I grabbed the pasta and put it into 2 bowls. I handed one to Sophia while we sat down on the island and started eating.

Halfway through the food Sophia spoke up.
" So anything happen between you and Jack?" She said wiggling her eyebrows, gosh this girl always thinks something dirty is gonna happen.

"No you idiot! We didn't do anything like that.." I said sounding a bit disgusted. "What about you and Grayson huh? Anything happen??" I said with a smirk at the end. She started blushing while she looked down..

"OH MY GOSH YOU HOE GIVE ME DEATS!!!" I said sounding a bit surprised. Sophia doesn't normally do anything.. She's always shy towards guys.

"Ok ok chill. When we arrived at his house last night lets just say things went down and got funky" she said smirking at the end. We both started cracking up laughing until we got rudely interrupted by my doorbell ringing. I looked at Sophia a bit confused as to who it could be. I hopped off the counter and headed towards the door. I opened the door to see-

~

HAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER BITCHES!

So sorry haven't updated for what felt like years. A lot of stuff has been happening and I've actually been really sick.

So vote my story and comment on what should be in the next chapter!!!  The person with the best idea will get a shoutout!

Ily hoes - Bella💕

{vote, comment, share}