Dog days (EXO Fanfic)

The cute and loving Xiumin we all know is actually a fake. He is actually a rude and incompetent man, EXO members have no choice but to hide this side of him.

But one day, he found himself in a dog's body. Is this the karma that he deserves from all his evil deeds or is this simply bad luck?

Who would have thought that the impossible was actually possible?!

Prologue

"Bye bye~" Xiumin waved to his fans as he entered backstage with the rest of the members.

"That was tiring! I hate having to be friendly with those girls!" He kicked a nearby trash can. Making the other EXO members quiet.

"Xiumin! How many times do I have to tell you to--" Xiumin abruptly cuts off the manager.

"Yeah! I know! I don't have to kick any nearby objects due to my anger issues. Geez, you're so annoying." He walks pass the manager, hitting the manager's shoulder in the process.

I snapped back from the flasback.

(If I find out whoever turned me into a goddamn dog. I'm kicking more than just a trash can!!!) He howled in anger.

Stranded.

Lost.

And a dog!?

Just how the hell am I going to survive!?!?

------

A/N : Hai hai~ More xiumin fics. weeeee wo ai ni minseok~ :3 ♡ 

*To give you a heads up, whoever is putting this on to their to-read list. I'll make sure to dedicate a chapter for you! :)