Chapter 29 (Part 2)

Börja om från början

It was really hard throughout the day to not put my arm over Camila's shoulder, hold her hand, waist, and kiss her on the cheek, lips, and head. It used to be second nature for me to do those things and now I just felt awkward without showing my affection. But I had to stay strong and do what was right.

"Hey, guys," I greeted Ariana, Brad and The Vamps, Justin, Shawn, Troye, Luke, Jai, Ally, and Normani at the lunch table. Damn, a lot of people sat here now. "So, since Camila's dad is cool with her speaking to me and even dating when we're ready, then she might be able to go to New York." My close friends all knew about Camila's surprise birthday party which was going to be tomorrow night at the cast party. I was talking to them quietly now since Camila was still in the lunch line with Dinah.

"Oh yeah and it's not for another two months so her mom will definitely come around then," Normani said.

"Hopefully. Camz said her mom needed more convincing."

"It'll probably happen," Ally spoke. "And I'm sure her dad will just let her go."

"I hope that too. I don't know, I guess we'll just see," I said, opening my lunch bag.

"Hey, I'm glad to be back," Camila grinned happily as she sat down next to me.

"So nice of you to be back, Mila," Normani smiled.

"I missed you guys," Camila said to the guys. "All of you."

"Missed you too, Walz," Justin said.

"Hey, that's my nickname for her, Bieber," Dinah glared.

"Hello, Ariana," the Cuban brunette greeted quietly.

"Hi, Camila, nice to see you. I know we may have started off on the wrong foot but Lauren's friends are my friends," Ariana reached out to shake Camila's hand which she did.

"Aww yay. We're all friends now," I beamed, making the others laugh.

"Yeah, I think things are finally getting better again," Camila claimed.

"Thank God. And we picked up more people along the way," I said, referring to Ariana, Brad and his band, Luke and Jai. They were added to our close group.

"It's been so nice other than the fact that senior year is almost over," Ariana frowned.

"Oh yeah. We only have two more months. It goes by so fast," Normani pouted.

"Where are you going to college, Ariana?" Camila asked.

"I'm not. I'm actually moving to LA for when I get signed," she grinned proudly.

"You're getting signed? To where?" the brown-eyed girl questioned with wide eyes.

"Republic Records. And Lauren, they liked the 'Dangerous Woman' video," she winked, making me blush.

"Th-that's great," I shyly smirked. "Brad, where are you going to college?" I quickly turned to him.

"I'm going back to England with the boys," he answered, now causing my eyes to widen at the news.

"What?" everyone gasped.

"Yeah, I think we might get signed out there," he elaborated and the boys nodded.

"That's great, guys," I high-fived them.

I was so proud of my talented friends. It was like everyone's dreams were coming true.

"What about Taylor?" I turned towards Camila.

"Well, she's back today," she answered. Taylor had been in New York for the past week and a half since she was doing some work for the modeling agencies she had just signed with.