Chapter 3 "Dance"

Your P.O.V.

So far we've only stayed a week here in South Korea. Nobody is worried about us, not even our mom or dad. Are they really believing that phony story Yoh made up?

"Are you ready for tonight?" Yoh asked me as I came out of the room I was in. He was sitting on the couch layed out, playing on his phone.

I stared at him with a blank expression. Then I remembered. . .

Yesterday at the fansign, Xiumin had asked me to an upcoming band prom. I was really surprised that most of the members knew English by now.

Yesterday

Xiumin had signed my booklet with the other EXO members signatures but attached a little minus sign to his signature.

"Xiumin - Will you go to the upcoming band prom with me?" It had said.

I looked at him, "But I'm not part of any band. . ." I replied.

"You don't necessarily have to be part of a band to come silly. You can still come with." He had told me.

I had looked at Yoh for his approval, he had that look on his face saying he didn't care if I went with him.

"Then yes! I will come with you!" I exclaimed, clearly excited.

"Fantastic!" Xiumin put down the booklet and added something else next to his name. I couldn't quite read it as he was writing it. "So, see you tomorrow then?" He asked, handing me my booklet and pen.

"For sure!" I beamed, taking back my booklet and pen, I waved goodbye to him and walked towards Yoh as I looked at what he had added. He added his number!

End of flashback

"Eh? Yo . . . _____?" Yoh lightly shook me out of the flashback of yesterday.

"Y-yes! Totally am!" I replied quickly.

Yoh looked at me, "Really? You sure? You're still in your PJs. . ." Yoh said to me.

"Well duh. .. ! I just woke up!" I exclaimed at him.

"Then you should get ready. Xiumin tried to call you an hour ago. He said if you didn't wake up, he would come over here and wake you up himself. But he's still coming over here though." Yoh had told me.

"When is he leaving?" I asked.

"Right now." He replied. "Told him you'll wake up pretty soon try to be here around next hour." He added.

"You idiot. I don't have anything nice to wear." I sighed.

"Yes you do. You have some black pants right?" He asked, I nodded.

"Then I'll lend you one of my plaids. I already asked Xiumin if that was alright with him and he said it was. So you have nothing to worry about." Yoh added.

"Alright then." I replied.

"Besides this is gonna just be a band party. Don't need to dress to impress people. I'm pretty sure the bands you listen to won't be dressed up fancy." He assured me.

~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it!" I called out and bolted to the door.

"Hey Xiumin!" I said to him as he came inside the house we were staying in.

"You look nice tonight." He told me and smiled at me.