Chapter 7: Confessions of Love

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Are you talking about that book you were reading yesterday?" Shiki said.

"I heard she was coming today." Rima said.

"Hmm.." Shiki said chewing on a pocky stick.

"HEY! Those were my pocky sticks! And I was going to give one to Dorm President Kuran.. There goes my fun..." Aido said to Shiki.

Aido never changes... I just continued reading my book, not listening to their conversation.

A small laugh was heard throughout the classroom and that caught my attention.

"I'm glad that this is such a lively group... Hey. When does class start?" She said.

It's her. She's not who everyone thinks she is. She is the one who Lily is searching
for. What she is doing now is pointless.. I should have stopped Lily from doing all this. It is unnecessary.

*Lily's PoV*
Zero and I stepped out from the limo and made our way to the Association's Headquarters. As we walked past the hallways of headquarters, many of the other hunters had their eyes on Zero and I.

"Look it's Lily!" One of the hunters my age said.

"She's looking even more beautiful than usual."  Another said.

"As expected of the noble daughter of Kazuki and Hiromi!"

"And Zero's with her this time...."

"Are they doing some sort of mission together?"

I sighed as I heard their declarations.

"It must be tough..." Zero said.

"What is?" I asked him.

"To have all these hunters looking at you. You're like the talk these days."

"Yes. It's a bother, but I somehow got used to it." I said. Most of them just act nice to me because I'm a noble.

We walked to the Association President's office to greet him or her. I softly knocked on the door.