Chapter 4 - Raat Mein Uthaya Faida

"Theek hai raani jaisi aapki marzi, lekin its at your own risk haan? Kal ka kya pata, teri godh bhar jaye"

Ishita blushed with embarrassment even though she knew that nothing of the sort was going to happen as did I.

"Oh shut up and just get into bed" she giggled and she knew that I was deliberately going to take her words in the wrong way and make it awkward

"Pakka?" I gave her a smirk as I walked towards the bed

"Pakka." She tried not to laugh so hard but the minute that I sat down next to her on the bed we both burst out laughing at the banter we both just had.

"As if...." She couldn't stop laughing.

"As if what?" I got serious now as I got the feeling she was questioning my mardaani

"As if you'd actually even come close to me. Darrpok ho tum darrpokkk" she just couldn't stop laughing. That was when I wanted to prove her wrong.

I've had a hard time in the past with getting close to people after shagun, there's been no one else after she left me and I kind of wanted it to stay that way. Ishita didn't know anything about my past and nor I knew anything about hers. I usually stayed away from women keeping as far a distance as I could but she was questioning my manhood. I had to prove that I'm a true man. After all, it was my ego that was hurt.

That was when I looked at her soft delicate face laughing her heart out in front of me and I got closer and closer to her face until she realized our proximity and our heads touched but with me putting a little pressure on her head. Her breathing became deeper and quicker and you could almost hear her heartbeat speeding like a motorbike. Her eyes were shut but I still looked at her as if they were open and gleaming into mine.

"Mr. bhalla I suggest we both go to sleep" she whispered it quickly and turned around and laid down and switched off the light.

"Darr gayi madrasan" I said to my self quietly not realizing she had heard what I said. We both fell asleep.

4:00am

I woke up to hear the sound of a quiet moan and sob, it was ishita. She must've assumed I was in a deep sleep so I didn't hear her but I did.

"Ishita? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked her as I turned around to get up and turn the light on.

I found her crunched up into a ball taking her legs into her hands (even though her right leg was the only one that was paining) and moaning in pain.

"Ahhhhhh!" She began moaning even louder,I didn't want the other hotel rooms thinking I had a pregnant woman in my hotel room, so I got up and went around to her side of the bed and sat beside her putting her head onto my leg for support.

"Ishita, ishita...shushh it's alright it's okay I'm here na" i was hesitant in touching her at all at first.

"Ramannn bohut dard ho raha haiiii" Ishita was still in that same ball type position

"Okay okay kahan pe?"

"PAIR MEIN AUR KAHAN NAALAYAK KAHIN KA" she was getting aggressive and I needed to calm her down urgently.

Ek se Mohabbat, Dusre se Ishqजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें