Chapter 3 - Seduction Ka Mouka

That was the moment when I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her so close that her face was practically in my neck. Her breaths got shorter as seconds passed and I looked at her and neither of our eyes were looking anywhere else except each other's. My left hand was around her smooth waist and the other was holding her left hand, I gradually got closer as she stepped back until it was as if I had pinned her down to the wall. That was when I had my moment to say what I wanted....BUT THEN she got both her hands, put them on my stomach and slowly made her way up. That's what got me. She was just saying a minute ago that she doesn't like men who take advantage of vulnerable women. Like wtaf.
That's when her hands reached my shoulders and pushed me back and BOOM. I landed on the floor.

"What exactly were you trying to do mister?" Her tone raised and she started yelling.

"Excuse me madam, I don't owe you any explanation. Sirf aapki madat karna chahta tha aur woh ho gaya. Ab main chala jaunga. Fikr not." I said getting up with mild-severe back pain.

"ARRE OYEEE RUK......SHIT OUCH!!" She tried to be all mahaan when her leg let her down and started paining.

"Are you okay? Do need anything? Here look sleep in bed for a while and rest. You just don't want to listen do you?" I got up to attend to her and placed her down on the bed.

She quietly agreed to my words as she knew somewhere inside her that I was right and she needed to rest.

"You must be hungry, I've brought some samose for you. Eat them while they're hot"

She gently nodded her head and I got 6 samose in a plate because I didn't know how much of a heavy eater she might be. Her weight was quite evident that she may eat more helpings than needed. The minute she saw the plate, she started again with her bak bak.

"Bey Oye! Tune itne saare samose kyun laye? Tu khayega?"

"Nahi toh. Mujhe kya pata ki tu bhukkad hai ke nahi!"

"Main bhukkad nahi hoon alright? Apni height dekhke bina mujhe suna rahe ho. Atleast main fit aur healthy hoon!"

"Accha okay baba sorry. Ab kuch khaa lo" I felt bad arguing with her because she was hungry and she needed to feel better so she could leave my hotel room ASAP.

She looked at me as if she'd seen a ghost but it was as if the ghost was like god. Her eyes glittered in amazement as the evening sunset shined on her fair face.

"Arre teko kuch khana nahi ?"

"....hmm?....haan" she was snapped out of the trance and her attention was back onto the plate.

As she took one samosa to put into her mouth she stopped for a split second;

"Teko kuch nahi khana? Teko bhi bhuk lag rahi hogi.." She actually showed concern for me. I was slightly surprised but delighted at the same time.

"Haan main baad mein khaunga..." I wanted to let her finish what she was eating first and then I'd eat what was left.

"No please have some, I'm honestly not going to have all of this." She insisted while she offered me a samosa in her long fair hands finished with a bold red of nail polish.

I took it from her hand and started eating and whilst eating we started talking and talking until it was almost midnight, we'd both apologised for our actions overnight and said that it was silly to fight.

"Chalo ab main so jaata hoon. Neend aarahi hai...." I was tired but I didn't want to stop talking, it felt good to talk to someone properly after so long

"Arre lekin maine tera naam hi nahi pucha!" Pagal thi woh, mere zindagi ke baare mein sab kuch puch liya tha, sirf naam hi nahi jaanti thi.

"Toh pucho..."

"Zara meherbaani karke, aapka naam bataoge ji" she imitated a mature voice

"Raman Kumar Bhalla, aur aapka ji?" Imitating her voice

"Ishita Iyer." We both smiled as I went to go and leave the room.

"Arre ruko, tum kahan sone waale ho? Dusra bistar toh hai nahi, aur tere pit mein chot hai na?"

I liked being cared for by someone that wasn't my own, family lived in London and I decided to stay in Mumbai for work, let's just say I haven't been cared for like this in a long while.

"Umm tu tension mat le, main sofa pe so jaunga" she knew that sleeping on the sofa will not do any better for my back injuries and she felt bad to have pushed me over in the first place.

"Nahi nahi bhai aap yahan so jao bistar pe mere baaju mein. Meko koi problem nahi hai. Bas kuch aisa waisa kaam mat karna." she laughed whilst saying it. we both knew that i wasnt going to do anything to her as we'd both got to know each other within the same night and we knew the types of character we both were.

"Badi khudgarz ho tum yaar! Mujhe offer karegi bistar par sone ka lekin khud nahi hilne waali!"

"Dekh tujhe aur mujhe bhi pata hai ki tere wajah se mere pair mein chot aayi hai toh tujhe hi meko hospitality deni padegi na?" I loved her sarcasm and the way she was frank with me, it seemed like we'd known it each other for so long but it'd literally just been one day. One bloody day.