Chapter 3

For some reason fate chose my side for once. After preforming several "spells" or whatever Tarturus did, on me it was discovered that I was in fact his son who had been killed by Gaia thousands of years ago. We did never find out how or why I was reborn as Percy Jackson but it did't really matter to us. Tartarus was elated to have his son back and I was grateful to have a father who cared for me.
My days of torture at the hands of those I now called my subjects were over and I was left with the worts being to make my life miserable. My own mind and dreams.

I was in my cabin and Annabeth were also there. "I love you, Wise Girl." I said and she laughed. "Me you too." We gave each other a kiss. "Good night." Annabeth started for the door. She turned around,"Wake up!" I was confused untill...

Suddenly I did wake up. Tartarus was not there, but now there was a cyclops in front of me.
"Lord Taratarus wants to see you, sir"
Sir? How strange that sounded to my ears.
"There are clothes on the table. Be quick, the lord of the pit awaits you."
He left and I climbed out of bed. I found the clothes and took off my old, ragged clothes.
After a few minutes I stared at myself in the mirrior. A long scar ran from my above my right eye into my neck. I was dressed in all black. I rarely used to wear black but I guessed it was fitting for my shattered mind and soul and for this dark place I now resided in.
"Come." The cyclops said.
When did he get in?
I followed him through more than a dozen halls and turnes. Finaly, after I almost passed out from the pain in my stomach which I have for no reason, we stopped in front of two enournas doors. The cyclops knocked loudly. "Enter." A low voice permited us passage. The doors opened and we entered.
We must be in a throne room. Everywhere was statues and at the end sat Tartarus on a throne. At his left were a smaller one.
"My lord." The monster next to me bowed.
I did not bow but walked over to the throne beside my father. Tartarus didn't even glance at me he only ordered the monster to leave. As soon as the thing was gone, Tartarus lept off his throne and embraced me in a hug.
"Are you feeling better?" He looked at my face. "I am so sorry that the scar is still on your face. I tried to take the scars away, but they seemed to keep coming back." I wriggled loose from his grip and jumped back a few feet.
"Please forgive me, my lord, but I have only been here for two days and I'm still struggling to accept the fact that I am you-"
In his eyes I could see my words hurt him.
"Silas, I understand but I have realised there is one last thing I can do for you. Let me return your stolen memories which my sister siblings stole."
I stepped back, but he sprang towards me. In a second he held me with one arm and with the other he put his hand on my forehead. Suddenly I saw images and I knew they were my memories. My name is Silas Ronan I am from the forest from Gaia. I am the pledge they made. I am their only good child.
"Father," I gasped and embraced him on my own. He held me tightly against his chest.
"Silas, I am so happy you are back. Just look how much you have changed."
Immediatly I made a mirrior appear in front of me. My hair was brown-black. My eyes were a mixture of black and green. It made me sea sick to look into them for too long. On my back I had two massive red wings. My clothes were still the same. Also I had a strong muscular body and my face is a whole lot more handsome.
"Is this my true form?" My father smiled and tapped my shoulder.
"Your eyes used to be only black but it seems that that the god of the oceans left a deep print on you."
"Do I have my own powers?" I asked carefully. That blackness that killed Perses was not something I had been able to do all my life.
And strangely I could not remember mypoker face
"Darkness and fire. Your sacred animal is a direwolf."
I looked at him with a pokerface.
"Thank you, father. May I ask if I can begin to train tommorrow? It has been fifty years since I held a sword and even longer since the last time I used my powers."
He smiled and snapped his fingers. A crown appeared on my head
"You may, prince of the pit."