Chapter 2

I stared down at my phone in disbelief. I was only trying to help! I had gotten us a ride and everything! Suddenly my sadness was transformed into anger. I could hear my heart beating in my throat and my fingers trembled as I furiously typed a response.
At least I have propers grammars. @ThatGuyBarney
I sat back and watched the "OOOH"S and "GOTEEM"s roll in from my loyal fans. However, a few of Barney's subscribers voices their opinion as well.
I didn't care at all. I found myself resenting John now. All of the care I had for him before the tweet had dissolved into hatred. Yet I still found myself longing for his smile, his laugh. In a matter of hours our relationship transformed from practically brothers to arch rivals. And I didn't think I could do anything about it.
As I contemplated this matter I heard the door behind me slowly creep open.
"Hey Adam." Ross said and squared next to me. "So... I heard about Barney. So uncool." I just nodded. I didn't want to talk about it right now.
"...and I know how much you liked him too." He continued. How the fuck did he know that I like Barney!?!?!?!?
"Dude, it's obvious. And it's okay if you're gay, man. Because...well...I am too."
I had no idea. I suddenly felt a stronger connection towards Ross. He would make an adequate Barney replacement. Not that I really want to replace Barney but still, that was just horrible.
"Have you told anybody else?" I asked him. "Yeah...I...told my parents. they told me to never go to their house again. So I've kind of been sleeping at the offices for the past year..."
I frowned as I noticed tears starting to swim in his eyes.
"It's alright Ross. You can stay at my place."
His eyes brightened and he wiped them with his sleeve.
"R-really?" He stuttered.
I nodded and wrapped my arm around his shoulders.
"Thanks, Adam. I'll see what I can do to help you with John." He promised.
I thanked him, and I grinned as a blush tinted his cheeks.
"You're welcome..."
I needed to get John out of my mind, so Ross would do perfectly.
"Hey, Ross." I said, snapping my new best friend out of his trance. "Do you wanna, like...go do something later...or, like, now."
Ross smiled and nodded shyly. "S-sure... what did you have in mind?"
"Oh, I don't know...a movie maybe? I-if you want to of course..." I said trailing off at the end.
"Nah, I don't really like movies all that much." He replied. I looked down trying not to show my sadness. I have an idea!
"Oh, then do you wanna call it a day and go watch some...AMINAE?!?! I know how much you love it." I asked, sure he would say yes.
"OHMIGAH YAS!!!" He shouted back.
On that note, we left. As we were walking to the door, I saw Barney and Jin talking and goofing off. When we stepped into the room, they immediately stopped talking and looked at us. I noticed that Ross and Jin made eye contact. I could tell that Ross had started blushing, but Jin had a look of disgust on his face. Jin said something to John and he nodded then they stormed out of the room. Barney went out first and hit me with his shoulder. Then Jin came out and shoved a terrified Ross against the wall.
I turned around to make sure nobody has seen what had just happened, but there stood a surprised looking Max with his camcorder.
"Max. Really dude?" I chastised,  and snatched the device from his hands.
"I...I wanted to...document this moment?" Max created an excuse.
"Document whatever you want man, but don't let anyone see this."
"Okay...y-yeah, sure." Stammered Max and he scrambled out of the way.
After a few awkward moments, I turned to Ross and chuckled.
"So...are we gonna watch Attack On Titan or what?"
*****
Barney's POV:
A/N: Barney has bad grammar in his videos, so we represented that in his POV for lolz. If it's too hard to read, we can change it :)

"Hey Barney. I've got an idea." Saying Jin with a slys grin.
We hads overheard their entires conversation. Wes know that Max had films the wholes "skirmish" between the four of us. Wes know that Max keeps it to himself and nows Jin wants his hands on it.
Jin cames up with a plan to getting the video from Max. We weres going to release the video of Max making out withs a Rosalina dolls unless he gave us what wes wanted.
So nows he sent me on a mission.
Unfortunatelys I had to pass Ross and Adam on mys way tos Max's office. Adam had a hopefuls look on his face, then he becames sad when he saws that I wasn't plannings on talking to him.
I walked into the room ands gasped.
Max was theres, alright. Huddled ins the corner crying.
"Are you okays, Max?" I asked, decided to asking fors the video later.
"Y-yeah...I just...t-told my p-parents that I'm g-gay and they disowned me. I have n-no home, no f-family, and not enough money to but myself a n-new house." Max explained whilst sobbings uncontrollably.
I definitely wasn't goings to ask for the video nows. He needed a friend, and I intended ons helping him.
"Yous can stay with me for the times being if yous want, Max." I offered, trying to cheer him up.
"Th-thanks, Barney. It means a lot. You're an amazing friend." He choked his replys.
"Of course, Max. That's what friends ares for."
I offered to takes him right then, ands he agreed. So we weres off. And Jins had no idea.
*****
Jin's POV:
I am surrounded by idiots. There is no escape. Why am I the only straight guy in the office? Not that I'm saying that gay people are stupid. It's just that I always had to solve their problems, with silly little love triangles and such. But I was actually forced into feeling sympathy for a change.
It all started when John came into my office looking rather pissed off. I had been on Twitter looking at some new posts. I had clicked on Barney's page, and saw both his post and Adam's response.
I could already tell that he liked Adam a little more than just friends, so I could see why he would be hurt.
The only thing is I haven't quite figured out who Adam likes.
I'm not sure he exactly knows, either.
Barney ranted to me about the whole Twitter thing, and I thought it would be a short little chat, but after a long while, I found myself having to stifle a yawn.
"Ands furthersmore, I can'ts believe Adams would doing something like this. I thoughts we were friends!"
I stopped him before he could go on.
"Barney." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Don't you think what you tweeted constituted some kind of reaction? I mean, in retrospect, it's pretty much your fault." I tried to shake some sense into him.
"Buts...buts I...okay. I see yours point, Jin." Barney finally admitted defeat. "But Ive's already ruined things betweens us."
I shook my head. "Look. If he doesn't seem like he misses you, then move on."
Then we cracked the door open to see Adam and Ross talking and laughing.
Ross was staring into Adam's eyes, and if you tilt your head just so, you can see Adam's expression mirror Ross's. I watched Barney's heart break.
I suddenly felt defensive of Barney. Rage bubbles inside of me. My blood was boiling.
"That's it!" I exclaimed, slamming the door. "We are going to get that asshole back. We get Max, we get a certain 'something' that's I know he has, and we bring. Adam. Down."
Barney looked concerned.
"Jin. W-what does Max having?"
"Max has footage of the two confessing to each other."
Barney gasped. "Confessing? Confessings what, theirs love?"
"I guess you won't know until you see it." I said with a smirk, hoping it would trigger intrigue and force him to agree with the plan. And I was right.
"Barney suddenly had a stern look on his face. He looked at me and clenched his fists.
"Okays." Said Barney. "I'll dos it."
"Alright. Let's get to it then."
That was when we were interrupted.
*****
Ross's POV:
I never thought that I'd turn out gay. It just sorta happened. I remember me having the biggest crush on my eighth grade history teacher, and he was a dude.
I could hardly focus on Episode 6 of Attack On Titan because Adam was too busy unknowingly attacking me with his devilishly good looks.
His eyes were a mesmerizing shade of dark chocolate brown and his smile was so perfectly white.
"Hey...Ross?" He paused the TV and looked at me.
"Y-Yeah...?" I replied.
"Can I...rant to you about something?" He asked.
I nodded my head. I didn't mind; I loved hearing his voice anyway.
"Thanks...I-It's about Barney. I just...I can't believe he would do something like that to me. And what's worse is I still can't stop thinking about him. I just...dare I say it...before this whole incident...I'd say that I was in love with him."
My heart cracked. I had no chance.
"I mean, his smoldering blue-green eyes-even though I call them sea green because that makes him sound even hotter. He is so sweet and he looks so adorable when he blushes." Adam went on and on.
So this is what heartbreak feels like? I had to tune him out because I already felt tears forming in my eyes. I looked away.
"...and he's just so special to me. The way he says my name...Adams...Skys..." He continued. But then he saw me.
"Uh...Ross?"
"What." My voice shook.
"You good man? You're face is red...and so are your eyes, actually..."
"I'm fine." I lied. "I'm just...t-tired."
"Oh, okay then. I'll leave you be. You should honestly catch some Z's, man, because to be honest, you look a little like Dumbledore...especially in the movie where...ya know..." And with that, he left the room.
It was silly, but I was highly offended by this. I stumbled out of the room and darted up the stair, tears clouding my vision.
I ripped the door to my bedroom ope and collapsed on my bed in sobs.
My first real love was now my first real heartbreak. I knew I had no chance, but to see and hear it rubbed in my face was so much worse.
I wanted to die. I wanted to end my pain. But mostly I wanted...
Adam.
I still wanted Adam.
He was all I needed.
I forced myself to calm down and I stood up. Tears streamed Dow my face as I headed out of the doorway. But suddenly, I heard footsteps. My heart dropped. Nobody could see me like this, I'd never hear the ending of it. Nobody could--
"--Ross?!"
Shit. I knew who's voice that was.
Max's POV:
"--Ross?!" I exclaimed, feeling the most extreme sympathy and shock all at once.
Ross stood in front of me, his face red and blotchy, and tears stood on the rims of his innocent brown eyes.
"What's wrong?"
"N-nothing, Max. Well, you wouldn't understand, anyway." He said, trying to brush past me.
"You don't know that." I replied, and dragged him back to his bed. I spoke in a softer voice.
"Now why are you crying?"
Ross sighed and buried his head in his hands.
"It's Adam." He said, and suddenly, within seconds his sadness became anger. "Barney completely mistrusted him, and he's still crawling back!" He seethed.
I know this might be inconsiderate or self-centered, or just bad timing, but I had only just noticed how adorable he looked.
I had been the exact same thing towards Barney, and my mind was confused. How does one deal with liking two people at the same time? It sounds extremely difficult and I am extremely lazy.
"I didn't know you liked Adam." I said, thinking out loud. I realized my mistake as soon as I made it, and prayed that Ross didn't hear the disappointment in my voice.
"Well, I do. I know it's weird..."
I quickly stopped him. "It's not weird, Ross, I mean, we're all pretty much gay, except Jin.
Ross nodded and dried his eyes. He explained to me his predicament and I started to resent Adam even more than I had. He hurt Ross, who liked him, and Adam himself liked Barney.

That son of a bitch was single-handedly ruining every aspect of my life that I enjoyed.

What was there about him not to hate?