Sammy & Skate

Skates POV

I watched as Sammy and Derek flirted away. I hated bringing Sammy around Derek. I knew how Derek thought and what he was capable of doing. He didn't care if you were with anyone or not. If he wanted you, he would take you. He had no chill whatsoever. It really pissed me off because he tries to get with Sammy. Everyone thinks that Derek is being friendly and nice but he's not, he's flirting.

Derek and Sammy were standing in front of the kitchen sink. I watched them from the living room. Derek moved closer to Sammy and put his hand on his hip. I felt my blood start boil. Derek leaned in and whispered something to Sammy that made him giggle and blush. That did it, I had enough. I stood up and walked up to them.
"Sammy I need to talk to you." I whispered through my teeth.
"I'll be back." He pushed Derek slightly and laughed.
I glared at Derek and grabbed Sammys wrist, pulling him upstairs.
"Everything okay?" Sammy asked.
I didn't respond, I was so mad. I just kept pulling him behind me. I pulled him into our room and slammed the door shut. I pushed him against the door.
"What the fuck was that?" I snapped.
"What are you talking about?" He asked.
"Every fucking time we are around Derek you guys flirt with each other!"
Sammy laughed a little, "We are just being nice."
"No!" I yelled. "He's not being nice! He's flirting with you!"
He shook his head, "Nah."

I grabbed Sammys hips and pulled him closer to me.
"Yes, he was. Sammy you're mine." I growled.
"Oh?" He whispered.
His hands grabbed my shoulders and he kissed me. I picked him up and threw him on the bed. I walked over to him and got on top of him. I pinned his arms to the bed and bit at his neck.
"Skate." He moaned.
I grinded my hips against his. I sucked on his neck to make sure I left marks.
"You wanna flirt with Derek?" I bit his neck hard.
He groaned and wrapped his legs around my waist.
I slipped of his shirt and kissed his chest. I grabbed the waist band of him jeans and he let me slid them off along with his boxers. He sat up and took of my shirt then kissed my jaw line.

I pushed him down and stood at the side of the bed then I grabbed his thighs, sliding him to where his ass was at the edge.
I grabbed his chin, "You're mine Samuel and I'm gonna fuck you until you scream so loud everyone down stairs knows it."
He bit his lip and nodded then I slowly took off my pants and boxers. I kissed him and grabbed his hips, without warning I pushed inside of him. Sammy leaned his head back and moaned. I ran my hands up and down his thighs and moved my hips faster.
"Skate." He moaned.
I smirked and slammed into him, hitting his spot. He arched his back and his mouth fell open.
"Holy fuck!" He moaned loud.
His hands gripped the sheets as I rolled my hips hard against his.
"You're mine!" I moaned.
"Only yours." He gasped.
I pulled out and slapped his ass hard making him yelp in pain.
"Hands and knees, now!" I ordered.
Sammy quickly did what did as he was told. I slapped his ass again and shoved myself into him. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled his head back. I grabbed his hip with my other hand so hard I probably left bruises but I didn't care. I thrusted hard pulling Sammys hair with every thrust. He arched his back making me hit his spot and he screamed.
"Fuck Nate! Right there!" He moaned loudly.
I kept thrusting hard, hitting his spot every time.
"Fuck! Say my name Sammy." I growled.
All he could do was moan.
"Say my name! I want them to all know you belong to me!" I moaned loudly.
"Fuck! Nate!" He moaned louder.
I thrusted quicker but still hard and let go of his hair.
"Scream Sam!" I ordered.
"NATE!" He screamed and dropped to his chest.
"Good boy." I moaned.
I still kept my pace and kept my hands firmly on Sammys hips. Sammy started gasping for air.
"Oh fuck Nate!" He started.
I knew he was about to cum.My body started to tingle and I started to shake.
"Hold it!" I snapped.
He groaned, "Shit! I can't hold it."
With one last hard thrust I came.
"NATE!" Sammy screamed as he came all over the sheets.

I pulled out and pushed him over. He laid there trying to catch his breath as I started putting my clothes back on. I picked up Sammys clothes and handed them to him then he quickly got dressed. I grabbed his hand and we walked back down stairs. Every one was looking at us. Sammy started to blush and I smirked. I looked around and found Swazz then quickly walked over to him.
"Where's Derek?" I asked.
"He heard Sammy and then he left." He laughed.