2

10:00am

Camila: omg lauren! I can't believe we made it as a group to the judges house! I'm screaming my lungs out!

10:01am

Lauren: hahaha..but I told u we would make it camila. I told u to keep the faith remember?

10:02am

Camila: yes u did lauren. U called it at the backstage!

10:04am

Lauren: I did! So from now on, whenever I tell you anything, dont you ever doubt me. ;)

10:05am

Camila: haha...dont flatter yourself dude

10:06am

Lauren: lmao. Anyways we leave for the judges house soon?

10:08am

Camila: yeah..isnt that cool? Its all so surreal. We would be with ally, dinah and normani.

10:10am

Lauren: yeah I agree. It will be like an open door to a whole new world and a whole new experience in general.

10:11am

Camila: it kinda scares me tho:(

10:12am

Lauren: really? Why?

10:14am

Camila: I dunno, I guess I've never lived with anyone before except my family and sharing an apartment with four other girls who I barely know might be wierd besides I feel like normani doesnt like me.

10:17am

Lauren: awwhhh camila, I feel the same way too. I mean living with my siblings is hell already so I cant even imagine what it is like living with four other girls whom I know nothing about...well except for you who im just getting to know. Still it will feel wierd but I'm sure we all would get along at the end of the day and about normani, why do u feel that she hates u?

10:18am

Camila: I dunno...her face is just kinda scary!

10:20am

Lauren: hahaha..that's so funny camila. Anyway why not talk to her about it? She might not be all that bad. She seems cool to me tho when I spoke to her.

10:21am

Camila: okay then. When next I see her, I will talk to her.

10:21am

Lauren: cool:)

10:22am

Camila: :)

10:23am

Lauren: so wyd?

10:25am

Camila: nothing really. Im just watching frozen with my sister Sofi. Remember her?

10:27am

Lauren: yeah, y wouldnt I remember a cutesy like her. How is she? Send her my regards!

10:28am

Camila: she says hi!

10:28am

Lauren: lol...she is so cute.

10:29am

Camila: yeah she is...so wyd?

10:31am

Lauren: I'm just talking to u but my friends, alexa and erica are coming over soon. We are going to the beach.

10:31am