Chapter 28

Pomfrey put Draco into a deep sleep, letting Harry hold his hand. She picked her wand up and casted spells on Draco, trying to figure out what happened. She finally found one what made the red mist turn green.

She sighed frustratedly. "Who made him stressed? They almost killed the baby! Was it you?" She asked, giving a pointed look to Harry.

"No ma'am! I was just holding him and then he complained that his stomach was hurting-" Harry protested.

"Then who could have caused this?" She asked harshly.

Ron came running into the room with all of their friends. "Did you figure out what happened?"

Harry whirled around to see Ron. Anger flashed over his face. He ran after him and grabbed him by his shirt.

"YOU ALMOST KILLED MY BABY!" He screamed, throwing him against the wall. "YOU HURT THE TWO PEOPLE I LOVE!"

"Harry calm down!" Blaise said as he tried holding Harry back.

"NO! GET OFF OF ME!" He yelled. "FUCK YOU, RON!" Harry sobbed.

"Harry," Ron breathed. "I-I didn't-"

"You made Draco get stressed from everything you were saying," Harry wept. "How could you? HOW COULD YOU!?"

"Calm down Harry, now." Ginny said as she went in front of him. "What did he do?"

Harry sobbed into her shoulder. "H-he came in and tried to sort everything out, but made Draco stressed and hurt him,"

"Did he physically hurt him?" She asked. Harry shook his head.

"Draco was crying and in pain and-and he wouldn't calm down and he was in so much pain," Harry sobbed.

"Sh, it's alright." Ginny whispered softly, pulling Harry to her chest. "Ron was supposed to ask you and Draco to come for Christmas, but he fucked that up too,"

"Uh, Gin, I think mom and dad are supposed to be coming here." Ron mumbled from behind her.

"You don't get to talk!" Ginny hissed at him.

"But gin-"

"No!" She said.

Harry wiggled out of her grasp and ran back over to Draco, climbing into bed with him. He sniffled and buried his face in Draco's neck, crying silently as he rubbed Draco's stomach softly.