Chapter 66

Harry walked around the room slowly, cradling his small baby boy in his arms. Scorpius was a perfect mix of him and Draco; blond wisps of hair, emerald green eyes, and the rest of the features were perfect matches to them, like his nose, lips, ect.

"How about we go say hi to your family?" Harry whispered, smiling softly. Scorpius cooed, which made Harry smiled wider.

Harry made sure Scorpius was secure in his arms, then walked down the hallways with him. He watched the baby's every reaction. Scorpius looked around the hallway with wide eyes, then finally looked up at Harry and let out a giggle.

Harry smiled. "You like the hallway?" He asked softly, bending down to kiss his head. "You'll like hogwarts then. There's a lot of decorations in the halls,"

Even though Scorpius couldn't say anything, Harry could tell he was as happy as a pig in mud.

Harry smiled and bright him out to the waiting room, bringing his baby close to his chest so he could cover his ears. As soon as he walked in, everyone stood up.

"How is he?"

"We heard he died-"

"Why the hell would he be carrying a dead baby, Ronald?"

"Okay okay, jeez-"

"Guys," Harry smiled. "He's fine,"

"He is?" Mollie asked. "Then move, grandma gets to hold first!"

Molly came scurrying over, smiling at Scorpius. Scorpius cooed and have a small giggle, then buried his face in Harry's chest. He gave a little sound of distress when he was passed from his father to a random stranger.

"Sh, baby. This is your Grandma," Harry told him softly. Scorpius looked at her confused.

"Hi, scorp, I'm gramma," she smiled softly, running a finger over his nose. Scorpius giggled and buried his face into her boob, which made Molly smile widely and give a happy laugh.

Harry smiled. "Scorpy, wanna meet grandpa?"

Scorpius was silent, because, well, he was like fourth five minutes old. The only noises he could speeds small giggles or little noises.

Molly passed Scorpius back to Harry, who got him situated in his arms before going to Arthur. "Say hi to papa,"

Scorpius looked up at Arthur, who melted at his bright emerald green eyes. "He's so precious," he whispered, taking him in his arms. "Hi sweetie, I'm papa," he said softly, stroking some hair away from his eyes. Scorpius giggled softly.

Harry sighed happily. He finally had a family of his own, not the Dursleys, not his parents, not the weasleys, he had his husband and his baby.

And he was happy as a pig in mud.