Chapter 16

Percy's POV
I was with my mom at the entrance of Camp Half-Blood.

Sally:You can visit me anytime.
Me:Just promise me that I don't have to see that loser Gabe again.

I turned around so I could face my mom. She smiled.

Sally:I kicked him out. He's out of our lives forever.
Me:Finally.

She chuckled and then placed her hand on my cheek. I smiled sadly and gave her a hug which she gladly returned.

Me:I'm gonna miss you.
Sally:Me too.

We broke the hug.I started walking towards the entrance but I turned around when my mom said my name.

Sally:Percy,this is where you belong.

I smiled and waved at her then walked into Camp.
~
I was in my cabin,laying down on my bed,thinking of one thing only. (Y/N). She drives me crazy. She is always in my head. Her beautiful (E/C) eyes. Her flawless (H/L) (H/C) hair. Her contagious smile and laugh. Everything about (Y/N) is just...perfect in every way.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was sword fighting with Annabeth right now. I needed to do something to get my mind off of Luke. I dodged Annabeth's dagger and swung my dagger at her. We were fighting for about an hour and Annabeth was panting like crazy but I was perfectly fine. With one last swing,my dagger was now pointing at Annabeth's throat.

A:Uh nice job (Y/N). You beat me for the 5th time.
Me:Sorry about that.

I lowered my dagger from her throat and placed it back on my belt. Annabeth did the same.

A:I have to go. I have to help Grover pack for his journey.

I nodded and walked off,finding a new partner to fight with. While I was fighting,I felt someone staring at me but I brushed the idea off,and kept on fighting. After a few rounds almost half the guys around me were on the ground. I turned around,looking for another new partner.

Me:Who's next?
?:I think I'd like to give a shot

I looked up and saw Percy raising his hand,looking at me with amazing sea green eyes

I looked up and saw Percy raising his hand,looking at me with amazing sea green eyes. I smiled and walked up to him.

Me:You want to fight me?

Percy nodded.

P:Don't worry I'll go easy on you,(Y/N).

He said with a wink,making me slightly blush.

Me:Just because I'm a daughter of Apollo doesn't mean you should underestimate me. I'm quite good at beating people at their own games.

I said referring to the guys behind me,who were still on the ground,moaning.

P:Well maybe I could be that person thst beats you at your own game
Me:I doubt that,Percy.

I raised my dagger as Percy raised his sword. I attacked first. I had to admit he's really good at sword fighting. His eyes showed determination.