Chapter 10

(Y/N)'s POV
We ate at a diner since we were starving until we heard the news.

Man on TV:We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming for this special report.

We all looked at the TV and saw storms and hurricanes all across the world.

Man on TV:Scientists are baffled by what now appears to be a single storm cloud that is expanding over much of Europe and Asia,moving towards the US. Savage winds,rain and huge waves are being reported along the coastlines of several continents. So far,no casualties,but countries everywhere are preparing for the worst.

Me:The gods are angry.
A:We need to get to the last pearl. Where's the next location? 

Percy grabbed the map and unfolded it. Lotus Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas glowed into the map.

G:Well guys we got ourselves a good one. We're going to Vegas!

~~Timeskip to when they got to the casino~~

3rd POV
The young heroes looked at the bright casino.

G:Look guys,remember always split the 8s,never the 10s,ok?
(Y/N):We're not here to gamble,Grover.
G:Oh come on! They have poker,and blackjack-
P:Grover,we're not here to have fun. We just need to grab the pearl and go,ok?

Grover sighed in defeat.

G:All right.

They leave the truck and walked inside the building. Inside the casino was a new car that was in display that said "Win This Car!"

G:Ok this place is officially doped.

They walked into the crowded gaming area where they met a bellhop.(idek😅).

Bellhop:Here's your complimentary Lotus Fun Book.
(Y/N):Oh um thanks but we're not staying.
Bellhop:Please I insist-
P:Don't comp us. We're not checking in.

They leave the bellhop.

G:Ok that guy was persistent.
P:Yeah! Besides we're here for one thing and one thing only.

They reached an indoor amusement park.

(Y/N)&A:Wow.
P:That is really awesome.
A:Where will we find a pearl in this place?
G:Uh maybe on a cocktail waitress or a showgirl.

Grover said while eyeing one that passed by. They walked some more until a waitress with a tray of pink flowers stopped them.