“Let me slap the senses out of that bitch!” Matt snapped making Monica flinch and gave Matt a terrified side glance.

Monica pointed to Matt once again. “See how violent he is!” She grabbed my arm with her free hand and I look at Matt.

Matt was struggling as he try to get out of Brian’s death grip but we both knew Brian was quite strong even though he was the skinniest and smallest in the group. Matt murderously glare at Monica and began calling her names.

“Enough!” I snapped making Matt stop struggling and making Monica stops telling more lies. I grabbed Monica’s shoulder and she look at me terrified. “I had enough of your lies!” I hiss. “You think you can fool me! I know you were seeing other guys behind my back, so I asked Matt for some help to see if it’s true or not.” I said with venom and hatred making Monica looks confuse but soon as it comes it goes as she realise that I had set her up.

“Matt disagrees first, you wanna know why?” With out waiting for Monica’s reply I continue. “He loathes you, he thinks you’re just an annoying bitch who can’t close her legs even for a second. You are f***ing lucky that you’re Brian’s twin or else I swear I’ll slap you myself.”

“Be my guess.” Brian said with a hint of humour. “She’s a pain anyway and she needs to learn her lessons.”

“I’m not wasting my time to worthless people.” I said and pushed Monica away from me making her stumbled back a few step and nearly slip on the floor. She rubs both of her arms where I grabbed her. The redness was visible against her pale skins. “Don’t f***ing show your face to me ever again.”

With those final words I turned around and head back out of the house to the garage where Brian had parked his car. I knew Brian and Matt had followed behind me as their footsteps echo against the marbles stones.

“Are you alright, mate?” Matt asks warily.

“Yea” I said before leaning on Brian’s car. “I just can’t believe I wasted a year and half of my life thinking Monica was the one.” I said more to myself.

“Well, shit happens.” Brian said before unlocking his car. “There’s this cake shop in town, you two fancy tagging along?”

Matt and I rolled our eyes to that with a smile. Brian had always have a sweet tooth and everyone knew in our group of friends there’s only one cake shop Brian always go to even during a date. “I can’t man. I got a date with Kate.” Matt said.

“You’re still trying to woo her?” I asked and mentally slapping myself for blurting that one out. In unison we opened the car door and smoothly slide in. Brian start the car as it purred to life.

Matt chuckles and rests both of his palms behind his head. “Kate is actually not like Monica and knowing her, she knew my reputation.” Matt said proudly.

Brian and I laughs, we knew what a man whore Matt was since high school and Kate being his neighbour and fellow classmate since primary she also knew about Matt’s reputation. However, eight months ago Kate went out on her first date and Matt was furious even though he doesn’t know why and pretty much he ruined everyone of Kate’s date making her hate him with passion.

“I still can’t believe it took you three months to figure out that you like her.” I said shaking my head. Matt snort and I knew even without looking he rolled his eyes at me as he mumbles ‘whatever’.

Brian dropped Matt off at Kate’s house. “Are you also going to bail on me or are you coming with me?”

I gave him an apologetic look and shake my head side to side. “Sorry man, I got to start packing my stuff.” Brian gave me a puzzled look before frowning at me. “I’m planning to catch the first flight available since I see no point of hanging around here.” I answered Brian’s silent question.