Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Dean trudged his way towards the parking place, clearing away blood as he did. His body, he knew, would be in much more pain when the adrelin tomorrow than the stinging he felt now. He knew that Sunday would be no better and Monday would be when he finally started to improve. The cuts would still be bandaged and the pain would be clear as he’d trudge through the halls. People would stair, the story would spread, people would laugh, Dean wouldn’t care. What he did care about was his younger brother. Had the jocks hurt him before he got involved? Was he scared? Threatened? Nervous? Anger flushed the high school boys body as he thought of his brother too scared to go to school on Monday. He knew Sam wouldn’t ask to stay home though. He would be scared, almost shaking if it was bad enough, but he wouldn’t say a word because it would put worry and pressure on Dean.

He shook his head, putting those problems aside for later. He had to worry now about hiding as much of his injuries from his younger brother. Pulling his sleeves down and wiping his face again for blood, he hoped that the few punches he had gotten in did their jobs. He hoped the players would have marks of pain from Dean Winchesters fist. As far as he was concerned, they deserved-

“Dean!” Sams voice made Dean jump a little, not realizing how close he was to the motorcycle. Leaning against the black beauty was Jessica while the younger Winchester paced in circles. He halted now and started towards his brother with a horrified look on his face.

“Come on, I don’t look that bad,” Dean smiles, hoping to lighten the tension with a bit of a joke.  While Jess smiles, Sam only narrows his eyes.

“Yes, you do. You look horrible Dean.”

“Still better looking than you,” The eldest brother smirks, patting Sams shoulder and heading for his bike. “Come on, let’s get home. You need a ride, Sweetheart?” He asks Sams crush, who shook her head.

“My dad’s  here and it’s not that long of a walk. I-“

“Nope. Come on, hope on. I’ll take you over to Pops,” Dean offers the girl his brothers helmet when Sam jumps in to protest.

“Actually, how bout I just walk her over there? And Dean you can meet us there,” Sam says, narrowing his eyes at his older brother before smiling at the blonde girl who looked rather relieved. Holding back a chuckle, Dean sighs and even pouts.

“Do you have to ruin all the fun, Little brother? Okay, fine. I guess that’ll be okay.”  He rolls his eyes and waits until Jess has her back turned to give his younger brother a thumb up. Sam rolls his eyes but Dean can see the smile creeping on to his cheeks as he walks away. Once alone, Dean starts to poke, prod, and pick at his face in an attempt to figure out exactly how bad the damage was.

“Leave it alone, Dean. Picking makes it worse!” His pesky younger brother calls back over his shoulder before turning a corner with Jess, whos hand was in his larger one. Narrowing his eyes, Dean calls out the response of “Bitch” and continues to mess with the cuts and forming bruises on his skin.

Castiel Novak wasn’t one for having a blast a most parties; he typically felt out of place at best. However, after two hours of house party number one of the night, Cas had come to find he hadn’t smiled even once. Anna had ditched him a good half hour before, deciding he was more work than he was worth and that Max would be more fun. With a heavy sigh, the teenager glances down at his beer which, while he thought he had been drinking it, was still mostly full. He turned it one way and then to the other, experimenting with the weight of the liquid as it moved. In the red cup Some of it spilled on the carpet and the boys blue eyes widened in shock as he shuffled away from that spot as if nothing had happened. Moments later, Anna showed up in front of him.