IX - Miss You

Sanyukta stormed into her room and started packing quickly. Tears gushed from her eyes. Yet she continued packing. Before going she gave a quick hug to Vidushi and left. Vidushi tried asking why sanyukta had been crying but she left without answering. Vidushi assumed that she was upset as she was going home.

Randhir too packed few sets of clothes in a bag pack and got ready. He messaged sanyukta - Where are you ?

He wanted to meet her before going. She saw the message but didn't reply. Upon getting no response from her, Randhir came to Vidushi and enquired about her whereabouts.

Vidushi "Didn't she meet you before going ?"

"Nope" Randhir replied

"But why ? She didn't meet you also. She was crying. What's wrong ?" Vidushi asked worriedly

"Crying?" He freaked

"Yeah." She said and went away as parth was calling her.

Randhir was wondering why she had been crying. Did she cry because he told that he didn't have friends or did she cry because he told that she wanted to go to Asylum ?

He then decided that after holidays when he would meet her , he would tell her everything about his small Sanyukta.

A week passed and Sanyukta continued to ignore his messages. Randhir tracked out her mobile and found she was in her home, so he didn't bother troubling her. He then finally called her. She didn't pick it first and then when he kept on calling , she answered and shouted "Don't call me. You're bad. Very bad !"

She hung up. He didn't understand what she meant. He wondered what might have happened. Was she not happy in her home ?

While Sanyukta's mother heard her shouting and asked her "What Happened? Are you alright ?"

"Fine" she shouted back

Her mother caught hold of her and made her sit on the bed and caressed her cheeks "Tell me."

Sanyukta was upset about coming home. After the circumstances she had gone out. She wasn't sure how her Parents would react but a day before her semester ended she had got her dad's call telling that he would send car to pick her up. She was happy. Atleast something good Happened that day.

Sanyukta slept on her mother's lap and said nothing. She was missing Randhir. Speaking to him in class, library, Canteen. Everything reminded her of him.

It wasn't Randhir's mistake that he had forgotten her. Perhaps even she would have forgotten if her mother would not have mentioned his name frequently. It was long ago. Now what mattered was her friendship with Randhir and it was better that she stuck on with it.

She decided that she would help Randhir in remembering their past relation.She thought for a while and called Randhir.

He picked up immediately

"Hello" he said

"I'm sorry" she whispered " I was just lil upset so I shouted on you. Sorry" she hung up

He thought for a while then he found out sanyukta's address and within an hour he was riding towards her home.

It was past eight ànd Randhir was outside her home wondering whether he could go in or not. Finally at half past ten he made up his mind, he climbed the pipes leading to Sanyukta's bedroom and tapped the window.

Sanyukta who had been busy watching a horror movie got scared. She caught a nearby pillow and clutched it tight to her chest with frightened look on her face. She was perspiring. She decided to ignore the knock and continued watching the movie.

There was another knock. She immediately paused the movie ,threw away the remote aside and hid her face in the pillow she was holding

When she heard another knock,she slowly got off from bed and walked towards the window. Her room had a balcony with huge Windows enough to let a person walk inside freely. She moved the curtains àside slowly with her eyes closed.

Randhir slid the window aside and got inside and smiled seeing her after so long. She opened her eyes and found him. Her eyes were wide open. He expected her to shout but she didn't instead she turned the other way and started muttering

"Its not fair bhagwan ji. I know I was missing him but that doesn't mean that you show him everywhere. "

He giggled. She turned back and pointed a finger at him telling "I know you aren't real. I'm just imagining you"

He sniggered again. She closed her eyes tight and again opened it expecting him not to be there. But he was there. She moved forwards her hand towards his cheek and touched it.

"You're real?" She asked slowly

He nodded his head affirmative.

"Sorry. I thought that you're fake and I was imagining you" she whispered

"Why?" He asked

"Because... Because I missed" she stopped

"Missed ?" He asked

"You. I missed you so much " she confessed and caught him to a tight hug. He too hugged her back

He then broke the hug and held her face "Are you fine ?"

She looked into his eyes and blinked as an yes.

"Good" he said and started to look around. Her whole room was pink-ish in Color and had lots of her current pictures around.

He asked "why only your pics? I mean not with your parents or brother. People usually have family pics na ?"

"I find them daily in house. I see their face in real then why do I need pics " she said

He looked at the paused movie and "Horror movie ha? Were you really missing me or the ghosts. Or you think that I'm ghost?' He laughed.

" oh no. That was because I was simply bored. Come we will watch it together, however it's climax" she settled herself on one corner of the couch. He occupied the other.

Slowly as the movie progressed sanyukta started to feel scared and she slowly shifted her position and went closer to him. Finally at the end of the movie,she was snuggled up in his arms with his hands caressing her hair gently.

They fell asleep the same way.

_________________

A/N - I may not be able to update my stories for about a week as I'm going on a vacation. Hopefully I may give an update in between but no promises

Till then do me a favour - please vote,comment and share. It really really means a lot to me.

Thanks in advance

Hugs to all
Lot's of love
#Anamika