Chapter 5

Maddy's POV
Dan holds my hand the whole way to the pool for protection and I feel safe around him I feel....secure with him around "dan are we still going swimming" I ask "yeah why" dan asks not looking at me "I wanted to go swimming " I say and he turns around "if any and I mean any guy cat whistles to you tell me and I will kick their asses" he says clenching his teeth "ok...dan" I say then I jump into the pool and Kathryn and Sydnie right behind me "maddy are you ok" Kathryn asks "yeah are you" sydnie says and Kathryn slaps her arm "ow that hurt" syd now said "I'm good now" I say smiling.
Dan's POV
When those guys cat whistled at her I was going to kill them but seeing her cry made me focus only on her "mark" I say out of nowhere "what" mark said "can we truce please I'm tired of fighting with you" I say and mark smiles a goofy smile "sure lets shake on it" we shake each other's hand "mark can I tell you something" I ask "sure" mark said " I like maddy....not like but love her deeply when those guys cat whistled at her I was going to kill them because it made her cry" I say looking at the ground "well ask her out" mark said "no I can't it's to soon and anyways mark I know you like Kathryn" I say smirking "um...I do but she plays hard to get " mark says and I laugh "let's get into the pool" I say and me and mark jump into the pool.
Phil's POV
I like sydnie she's so cute and funny like a lion it's not fair I'm to shy to ask a girl out "hey syd guess what" I say and she looks at me "what" she says and I grab a expo marker from the table thing and I draw cat whiskers on her face "KAWAII" she yells out it was so adorable "I know right" I say and hand her the marker and she draws the cat whiskers on my face "KAWAII" she says again "we can be KAWAII TOGETHER" I say and I jump in the pool and I pull her in with me.
AFTER HOURS AND HOURS IN THE POOL WE LEAVE!!! >.•